59

Fang Ru saw that his small appearance was quite cute, but then he became a little cautious. He never thought about preparing a room for the black cat. After all, the black cat is really small, and it often disappears when playing, and usually likes it. Squatting on Fang Ru's back, who would always pay attention to his own back? So the black cat is easily ignored by Fang Ru.

    But it is impossible for Fang Ru to really say that now, otherwise he may be greeted by a furious blow from the black cat! So he comforted him and said, "I'm planning to build a unique cat litter for you, but I haven't finished it yet. I'll spare the next few days to make preparations." After listening to the explanation, the black cat finally felt calm

    . Asked a little: "When will it start?"

    "Start now!" Fang Ru reacted very quickly, and immediately pulled out a diamond tree from the space, cut off the thickest section, and then planed it into a tree with a space cutter. Oval shape, then cut off two-fifths obliquely, planed the bottom, hollowed out the middle, and finally put cotton pads in, the cat litter is basically completed!

    The whole process took Fang Ru half a day. Put the finished product on the wooden board, and it is no worse than the cat litter bought on a certain treasure. Fang Ru rubbed off the outer layer with a long ruler, leaving a cloth-like part, and then put it in After washing in the water, the original yellow turned into white.

    The fibers in the long ruler were actually white. Fang Ru was very satisfied with this, so he cut a piece of the cloth and put it in the sun to dry.

    Before the fibers of the long ruler were dry, Fang Ru engraved some patterns on the cat litter.

    After waiting for two or three hours, when Fang Ru went to look at the long-length cloth to dry, it was completely dry.

    I folded the collected long cloth several times and spread it on the cotton in the cat's litter.

    A warm and comfortable cat litter was born!

    Fang Ru held the cat's litter and came to present the treasure: "Brother Cat, take a look, is your litter exquisite enough? Is it luxurious? You are the only cat here who has such imperial treatment." The black cat

    's The eyeballs stared at Fang Ru's finished cat nest, and the eyeballs couldn't move.

    Looking at his appearance, Fang Ru knew that he must like it, and immediately put the cat's litter on the floor: "Brother Cat, you can try it first and see if you feel comfortable lying down." The black cat glanced at

    him, and still jumped up and down. When I got to the cat bed, I nested there for a while, it was soft and comfortable. So he gave Fang Ru a look of 'you are not bad'.

    Don't ask Fang Ru how he can see such an expression from a cat's face, just look at his eyes!

    This cat's nest is already very large compared to the size of the black cat, and it is no problem to roll around on it.

    Then, the black cat did the same thing. He rolled on the cat litter, and suddenly found that the itchy skin was comfortable rubbing against the slightly rough cloth, so he beat it a few more times. Get lost.

    Fang Ru looked at the enjoyment on the face of the black cat that had been rolling around, and was almost adorable. Sure enough, the majesty and everything just now were all his own illusions! How could such a soft, cute and arrogant creature have any majesty.

    Fang Ru looked at it and found some abnormalities.

    After the black cat rolled a few times, the white cloth was already stained with a lot of black cat hair. Fang Ru always felt that if this continued, the cat would also be bald.