79

The peacock blue baobab tree does not appear to be aggressive for the time being, Fang Ru is also relieved to let the little snails play in the tree, and he goes to check the situation in the bubble.

    He entered the first bubble first, and the ruby ​​inside this bubble was still on top of the stone. The temperature inside the bubble is much warmer than outside.

    However, the temperature in the bubble was quite different from the outside world. Fang Ru entered another bubble without rubies and felt the temperature difference between the two.

    It turns out that placing the ruby ​​still works.

    Return again to the slate resting in the ruby's bubbles.

    He reached out to touch the slate, but the slate was a little hot. The temperature increase range of the air was basically only around the ruby, and the temperature change was a little small at the edge where the ruby ​​was not affected by the temperature, resulting in a large temperature difference. .

    Fang Ru then went to another bubble, the ruby ​​in this bubble was placed in the water contained in the coconut shell.

    The temperature of ruby ​​​​will rise when it touches water, which is why Fang Ru uses coconut shells to fill water with rubies.

    The temperature in this bubble is higher than the temperature in the previous bubble, and the temperature distribution is more uniform, which is more suitable for the growth of plants.

    However, half of the water in the coconut shell has evaporated. If you want to use this method to maintain the temperature in the greenhouse, you must always pay attention to the change of the water level. By the way, he filled the coconut shell with water.

    He teleported into the third bubble again. The plants here were not in good condition and looked a little wilted.

    The ruby ​​in the bubble was buried in the ground, Fang Ru put his hand on the ground, the temperature of the ground was a bit high... It is

    estimated that the wilting plant was roasted by the temperature of the soil.

    The third method was directly crossed by him!

    Fang Ru guessed that there was a certain connection between the ruby ​​and the water, which could raise the water in the coconut shell and raise the surrounding temperature at the same time.

    For comparison, the second bubble is the best way to use it in the greenhouse.

    Fang Ru quickly dug out the rubies in the ground, and some soil was stained on them, but it didn't get in the way. After washing them, they put them into coconut shells filled with water.

    Then he went back to dealing with other bubbles, and finally filled the bubbles with vegetables with rubies.

    In this way, the environment in the bubble is created to be similar to a greenhouse planting effect. Fang Ru was relieved for a while, and the next step was to see the growth effect of the plants.

    The growth of the peacock blue baobab tree gave the little snails more space to move around. They played under the tree all day long.

    After Xiaopang integrated his own space in the house tree, the little snails entered his snail house to play.

    In the afternoon, Xiao Wu poked his head out.

    He originally wanted to go back to the wooden house, but half of his body had already crawled out of the vortex.