113

The fur of the edelweiss is white and fluffy, a bit like a chubby Samoyed that has gained weight several times.

    Looking at the fluffy and white hair, Fang Ru couldn't help but stretch out his hand to stroke it. It's hard to describe the refreshing feeling in words.

    Seeing the white tuanzi occupying his throne, Yuan Yuan stood up abruptly, staring at Fang Ru and Bai Tuanzi.

    "Is this Haisi's brother?" Fatty didn't notice the change in the atmosphere, but tilted his head in some doubts, and asked his own question.

    Fang Ru: "...the breeds are different, where did you come to the conclusion that they are brothers?"

    Haisi explained: "We met Haixue on the way back, he was injured, so we took him Come back."

    After the edelweiss grows to a certain level, it will be released by its parents to live independently, and Haixue is one of the children released.

    Living alone is dangerous and difficult. He was bitten by a wild beast half a day ago, and he escaped from the beast's mouth with all his life. Unexpectedly, I was unlucky today, I finally escaped from the predators, but I fell into a deep pit, my leg was injured and I couldn't climb up.

    Fortunately, Fang Ru and He Haisi stopped nearby, otherwise the only way to wait for him was death.

    Fang Ru took out a pair of scissors and said to Haixue: "Your body injury is a bit serious, you have to cut off the hair next to the wound first, so that the medicine can be applied, don't you mind?" Seeing that you are going bald

    , Haixue was still a little conflicted, but the pain in his wound forced him to agree to this cruel proposal.

    Fang Ru cut off the area around his wound, and the bald part looked ugly. Fang Ru was afraid that he would be overwhelmed, so he comforted him, "Although there is a little less hair, it doesn't affect the beauty of your subject." After calming Haixue's emotions

    , Fang Ru took out the medicinal paste he made before going out, applied a layer of paste on Haixue's wound, and began to bandage it.

    Yuan snorted.

    What does it mean that although it is a little less, it does not affect the beauty of your hair?

    Where do those white hairs have their own black hairs? Even if you want to praise, you should praise yourself! What's more, it was a white hair dumpling with a bald patch of hair. Yuan was so unconvinced that he almost put "aesthetic weirdness" on Fang Ru's forehead.

    Brother Cat is not convinced, but Brother Cat doesn't say anything!

    As a lord, he still has to maintain his noble and glamorous image. How could he be entangled in such trivial matters with a little velvet beast!

    After Fang Ru bandaged the edelweiss, the little snails began to discuss the color of their bodies.

    Some narcissistic mistress said: "White fur looks good, I like white the most."

    Because they are all white, the lightning snails are very friendly to the white-haired Haixue, making Haixue feel the warmth of home.

    Xueban didn't like a large area of ​​white, so she introduced the color of her body: "Gray is also very beautiful, and the patterns on my body are also beautiful. The most important thing is that the colors and patterns on my body help me hide myself. The figure."

    These words brought back memories of when everyone saw Xueban for the first time. At that time, the snow spot was nested in the tree hole, and it seemed to be integrated with the trunk.