136

After Fang Ru confirmed that Yuan had a way to solve the problems on this island, he began to brainwash Bai Qi and Hei Ling, "Maybe the guardian beast can solve the problems on your island." "The guardian beast? But the guardian beast has disappeared.

    We How could it be possible to find the guardian beast?" Hei Ling shook his head and denied this statement.

    Fang Ru explained: "Of course the guardian beast has not disappeared. He has always been by our side, but now he hibernates to protect the South Islands. Haven't you heard the news? The guardian beast has appeared on Guanghai Island and Zangshi Island Turn around, if the residents of Changxi Island can also dedicate their beliefs to the guardian beast, the patron saint queen may help you solve your current problems." "We really haven't heard of the

    guardian beast you mentioned. "Bai Qi was a little puzzled: "Our aptitude is getting worse. Can the guardian beast change the qualifications of the frogs on our island?"

    Fang Ru: "...It's impossible, but the guardian beast may solve the water problem."

    Bai Qi After a pause, he sighed helplessly and said, "I'm afraid it's not enough to solve the water source. The fresh water produced by our family is more suitable for the survival of our frogs. Compared with the water source, our own skills are what keep our family alive and growing." The root of it.”

    Regarding the problem of skills, Fang Ru really didn’t have a good solution.

    After walking around the island with Fang Ru, the sky was about to darken, Fang Ru found a place, let out the house and trees, and everyone lived in, resting here tonight since the last time

    in After touching the corpse island and Yuan in person, Yuan put forward his own small request and asked Fang Ru to divide the space into dozens of parts.

    At present, two people basically sleep in one room. If someone doesn't like too few people, they can sleep together.

    Fang Ru lives with Yuan. When there is no one else, Yuan will turn into a human form and ask Fang Ru for some intimate actions, such as kissing and hugging, touching little hands, and then hugging each other and falling asleep.

    Fang Ru was also obsessed with the other party's appearance and couldn't extricate himself, and had no reason to refuse at all.

    Therefore, in the nights alone, the two always had a very happy time.

    Waking up the next day, Yuan was in Fang Ru's space, looking for the seeds Fang Ru had collected.

    When Fang Ru woke up, he saw Yuan busy in the room.

    "What are you looking for?" Fang Ru sat up and yawned, and the beast rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dazzled. What does Yuan have to turn over?

    Yuan quickly found a bag of seeds, and explained: "I'm looking for some seeds, which may improve the talent of their race."

    Fang Ru took the bag of seeds and looked at it carefully, "This is not the canine tooth that we often eat. Vegetable seeds? Did I remember wrongly?" Canine tooth vegetable got its name because the shape of the vegetable leaves looks like canine teeth. Fang Ru and his companions have always eaten canine tooth vegetable as a vegetable, and they still think it is The taste of wild vegetables is average.

    Yuan turned back into the form of a cat, nestled lazily in Fang Ru's arms, nodded the cat's head and said, "It's canine fangcai, that's right, it can improve the physical fitness and skills of frogs, but it's not good for your race." What's the use of it."