36

A big crab crawled out from the crevice in the stone. With the crab legs included, the length of this crab is about one meter long. The overall color of the crab shell is dark brown, only the edges of some joints are blue, and there are some protruding thorns on the claws.

    Fang Ru's eyes followed the crab, almost drooling, how can foodies bear such a big crab?

    From the appearance point of view, this crab is very similar to the coconut crab on the earth, so Fang Ru uses coconut crab to define this crab.

    Coconut crabs mainly eat coconuts, and there is a coconut grove around here. Living on this coast will not worry about food shortages, which is just right for coconut crabs to survive.

    The double claws of the coconut crab are huge, and it looks delicious! But at the same time, needless to say, the power of this pair of pincers can directly pinch the hard shell of the coconut, and several Fang Rus are not enough for a pair of pincers...

    Fang Ru does not admit that this is cowardice, and this is called a man who knows current affairs is a hero.

    Although...

    he couldn't move his gaze away from the coconut crab.

    The coconut crab crawled out of the crevices of the reef first, and after crawling for a short distance on the beach, it came to a reef with many shellfish attached.

    Originally, Fang Ru's eyes were on the coconut crab, but when he saw the reef, he suddenly felt a little uncomfortable... There is no other

    reason. Ru almost suffered from trypophobia, and his original appetite for coconut crabs suddenly disappeared by more than half.

    The coconut crab crawled under one of the reefs and tore a black-shelled sea clam from the stone with his powerful pincers.

    This sea clam is not small, and the shell looks very hard, but when the coconut crab's big pincers clamp it, the whole sea clam cracks.

    Fang Ru thought of the feeling of switching between himself and the sea clam for a moment, and couldn't hold back, he reached out and touched his snail shell.

    The coconut crab was delicious, and Fang Ru's attention then shifted to another sea clam.

    The shell of the black sea clam he touched was slightly cracked, and a bubble was blown out from the shell.

    Originally, Fang Ru didn't pay much attention to this bubble, but at this moment, the bubble broke away from the clam and floated up.

    The sea breeze blew past, and the fist-sized bubble floated a certain distance with the wind. This is not the magic of the bubble, but after the wind stopped, the bubble actually hovered in mid-air. There is no meaning of falling at all.

    Fang Ru thought it was amazing, could it be hydrogen in this bubble? Can sea clams spit out hydrogen gas from their mouths? He shook his head and felt that his assumption was too funny, besides, hydrogen would not hover like this.

    Then there was another gust of wind, and the bubble flew further away. When it was about to touch the thorny bush, Fang Ru had already thought that it would burst when poked.

    Then, the bubble hung on the bush without any movement.

    Hanging on?

    Fang Ru was curious, when another bubble flew towards him, also suspended in mid-air, he stretched out his hand, and touched the bubble hovering in front of his eyes.