157

After Fang Ru and Yuan passed through the passage, they returned to the abyss of the original world. Yuan changed his figure and turned into a black giant beast, carrying Fang Ru out of the abyss.

    They returned to the cabin and were greeted by their friends at home.

    At this time, the family was just preparing to eat, and Fang Ru came back just in time.

    After eating, he asked Yuan to release all the snail eggs, watered them carefully, and then asked Yuan to turn things outside and move out all the things brought back from the earth.

    Fang Ru gave a gift box alone: ​​"I brought you all gifts back, see what you want, if you don't like it, you can exchange it in private." He also bought a lot of backup gifts, most of which were toys, Assuming everyone wants the same toy, he can get it too.

    As for the extra toys, it's okay. His snail eggs are about to hatch, so he won't worry about having nowhere to go for the toys.

    Even if his snail cub doesn't like it, he can still take it out and sell it.

    Everyone got the gifts and started playing on the sidelines.

    As for adults like Hongye and Xueban, Fang Ru bought them all kinds of chess, go, chess, military chess, checkers, etc... He thinks Xueban should like it, as long as the rules can be understood, everything is easy to talk about, he still He pretended to buy some chess records, even if he was still a little confused about the rules, what was said in the books was always correct.

    Xueban is really interested in this kind of thing that he has never seen before.

    Most of the toys that Fang Ru bought were small educational toys like building blocks, Lego, and jigsaw puzzles that didn’t need electricity to start. He also bought some dolls, including plush dolls and Barbie dolls. They really couldn’t appear in the group of lightning snails. Girl, but it's hard to say about the descendants of Sparrow Hongye and Snow Spot.

    In addition, he also bought a lot of earth clothes. Although there are clothes in this world, there are always some limitations in the material, and there are not as many patterns as the clothes on the earth.

    The little snail got the toy and started playing on the side, while Xueban took Fang Ru to explain the rules of chess to him.

    Shiba looked at the building block in Shiliu's hand that he didn't know where to put it, and said, "That building block seems to belong to me!"

    Holding the building block in his hand, Shiliu gestured up and down on his work, wanting to see Is it suitable to put it there? Hearing this, he tightened his hand and said: "How could it be yours? It's obviously mine."

    Eighteen pointed to the place that he still lacked, "Look, I'm almost done! , this is the only piece left."

    Sixteen felt that his work was not complete enough: "I am missing this piece too, it must be mine, if it weren't for mine, it would be in my pile of building blocks. I will definitely find a place to put it "

    Eighteen felt that Sixteen was unreasonable: "Your pieces are all spelled out, and there is no place to put them. You see, mine is missing a piece, so it must be mine." The two little snails fought for each other

    . The block flew upwards and fell straight into a wooden basket filled with snail eggs.

    "Oops!"

    The two little snails exclaimed, attracting everyone's attention.

    The two ran to the edge of the wooden nest to have a look, feeling the sadness of loss.