55

"Let's land first." Fang Ru didn't intend to bring them all into the black hole, he did have the idea of ​​going in to find out, but definitely not now.

    Fang Ru brought them all here, if he went back through this black hole, what would happen to these partners who followed him?

    He can't be so selfish.

    At least before leaving, he wants to ensure the safety and food of his companions.

    He doesn't want to leave the vicinity of the black hole now, but there is no food for them to eat nearby. Fang Ru intends to plant all the plants he picked in this area, but there is no water source here, so it may be difficult to talk about planting.

    The black cat was at the bottom, raised its head and looked curiously at the Bubble Speeder in the sky, not understanding what their plans were.

    Fang Ru controlled the Bubble Speeder to stop beside the black hole first, and let them out one by one.

    The black cat walked over with strides in the air. He first glanced at the cylindrical black hole lightly, and then focused on Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru got off the bubble car and stood in the wasteland for a while. Then I started to look for a place to stay. The wind was blowing the sand all around, which was a little uncomfortable for Fang Ru, who was a snail.

    Fang Ru felt that his skin was a little dry, and subconsciously looked for a place with more intense moisture. After teleporting a few times, I found the most comfortable place on the side.     The place he chose to stop was under a sandstone tower more than 20 meters high. It was just right to use the sandstone tower to block the wind and sand. Next to it was a withered tree, but the plants underneath were a bit dense. Compared with the withered yellow of other trees, this Be more verdant.     Fang Ru said to his friends not far away: "Come here, it's comfortable to stand here."     A group of snails followed and crawled over to this place where there is more water vapor, shaking their tentacles comfortably one by one. .

    The sparrows flew over with a flock of sparrows, but Xueban, who could not fly, could only bounce and run over.

    The speed of the red leaf was the slowest. He first found a place to take root. After coming here for a while, he seemed to be dissatisfied with the quality of the soil here, so he pulled out his roots and tried to take root in another piece of soil.

    Fang Ru and a large group of sparrows just watched the red leaves pick and choose nearby, planting themselves in the soil and pulling themselves out.

    After going back and forth several times, he finally came to Fang Ru's side, complaining in his tone, "The land here is not fertile at all." Then,

    he put his roots into the soil and expressed his gratitude to this piece of loess. It made him disgusted: "Not only is it not fertile, but there is no water. I really don't know how deep the roots need to be to drink water." After all, looking at this place makes people feel very dry.

    Fang Ru felt it with his own body: "The place where we are standing is the place where groundwater is most likely to be dug out. I feel that the air here is more humid." "Are you sure? My roots seem to be unable to find the

    bottom water." Hongye tried to dig her roots deeper into the ground.

    Of course Fang Ru was not sure, he studied biology but not geography, even a professional could not guarantee that he would find the water source, not to mention that he was just a layman, so he had to say: "Why don't you dig a little deeper?" See?"