40

When the black cat returned to the site of the human face flower tree with a one-meter-long fish in its mouth, it found that a large group of snails here had disappeared.

    Black cat: "Wow???"

    The black cat didn't see Fang Ru, and left here again with the fish in its mouth.

    The red in the sky was engulfed by the coming night. When Fang Ru brought a group of small snails back to the territory of the human-face flower tree, he could barely step on the tail of the setting sun so as not to continue on his way in the dark night.

    Fang Ru controlled the Bubble Speeder all afternoon, and as soon as he got off the board, he was too tired to move.

    Xiaopang didn't do anything else along the way, and was still full of energy. He moved the snail cubs out of the air bubble one by one, and then began to feed the snail cubs.

    Xiaopang can now distinguish the numbers from one to ten. He feeds the little snails in order. After ten, he asks the sparrow to help supervise them.

    Fang Ru was also hungry, took out some food from the space, and ate it.

    After eating, Fang Ru retracted into the shell and fell asleep.

    The black cat went out to search around, but found no trace of Fang Ru, and followed Fang Ru's breath to find it back.

    As soon as he came back, he saw Fang Ru who was asleep. He just thought that he had eaten the grilled fish of this snail, so he caught one and gave it to the snail, but he couldn't find it after searching several times.

    As soon as the sparrow saw the black cat approaching, it immediately flew away in fright. Fatty only felt that the sparrow was too timid, and there was nothing to be afraid of such a small black cat.

    The black cat stared at Fang Ru who was shrunk in the snail shell, stretched out its cat paw and patted it.

    no response.

    He stretched out his paw and patted again.

    Still no response.

    Seeing that Fang Ru showed no signs of waking up, he threw the one-meter-long fish beside him angrily, and then disappeared into the night that just fell.

    When Fang Ru woke up after a nap, it was already the morning of the next day.

    When I just woke up, I felt comfortable all over.

    As soon as he pushed the snail's head out of the snail's shell, it met the eye of a huge dead fish.

    Fang Ru was caught off guard, thought it was some danger, and quickly retracted into the shell.

    After thinking for a while, he stuck his head out again.

    Only then did I find out that it was a sea fish.

    Fang Ru flipped through it, and the fish looked like it had been kept overnight.

    no! Why is there an extra sea fish next to him? Still such a big sea fish.

    Fang Ru pointed to the sea fish, and asked Xiaopang who also just got up: "Do you know why there is an extra fish here?"

    When Fang Ru was sleeping last night, Xiaopang was still feeding the snails. I knew it, so I replied: "It's that black cat. I saw him bring a big fish in his mouth yesterday, but you fell asleep. He put down the fish and left."

    Fang Ru was speechless, guessing it might be yesterday Black Cat wants to eat grilled fish for dinner, right?

    The wronged black cat sneezed, feeling a little bewildered.