155

After listening to Fang Ru's description of himself in another world, Fang's father couldn't accept this statement at all: "Impossible! I obviously picked you up from the water." "

    Dad, I came back after ten years , I just found the time point when I fell into the water, and I just appeared in the water." Fang Ru also knew that what he said was a bit unacceptable to his family, but the matter has already begun, and there must be a satisfactory end.

    "Did you read some strange books or TV series and movies? Can you say such things nonsense? I think you just want to change the subject!" Fang's mother has not forgotten that her son bullied others on the sofa.

    "I can prove that what I said is true." Fang Ru turned to Yuan and asked, "Can you change my appearance back?" Yuan

    nodded, and with a wave of his arm, Fang Ru's short black hair grew suddenly.

    Seeing Fang Ru's long white hair, the family froze in shock.

    The air seemed to be stagnant for a few minutes, and Fang's mother, who came to her senses, slapped Fang's father hard on the arm: "I told you not to run around and do something that is not doing your job, but you would not listen, if you hadn't brought your son blind Shaking, how can my son suffer such a crime!" She said with a sore nose. Eye sockets immediately turned red.

    Fang's father knew that this accident was caused by taking his son out, and he felt that he was wrong. At this time, he dared not make any rebuttals, but asked Fang Rudao: "Can't you not go back?" "It shouldn't be possible

    , I can only stay on Earth for more than a month at most." Fang Ru looked at Yuan after finishing speaking.

    Yuan said: "If you stay here all the time, when your energy is exhausted, you will turn back into the form of a lightning snail." "

    Even if you become a snail, we are willing to raise you." Fang Mu blurted out without thinking.

    Fang Ru said helplessly: "Mom, what nonsense are you talking about? My body is more than one meter long. If someone finds out, I won't be caught and sliced."

    "Brother, can you come back in the future?" Brother Fang knew that his brother might be leaving. Although he was a little bit reluctant, he still looked forward to seeing each other again in the future.

    Fang Ru's eyes slanted to Yuan again.

    Yuan Dao: "Unless we accumulate enough power again, we will not be able to penetrate the barrier of the two worlds. We should not do it too frequently, or we will consume too much energy in our world.

    " Absorbing energy can only consume the energy of the original world, which is also a kind of damage to the original world.

    "Xiaoyuan, is there no other way?" Fang's mother still held a trace of hope.

    "Unless I wait for the energy of the original world to restore itself, I will not travel through the two worlds." He is a guardian beast and has the obligation to maintain the balance of the world's energy. Although what he consumes is his own power, he also needs to absorb the energy of the world to recover, so the energy he consumes in other worlds is equivalent to consuming the energy of the original world.

    "Then how long will it take to restore the energy of the original world?" Father Fang asked.

    "It can range from a few years to more than ten years, depending on the degree of energy loss." Yuan also couldn't give a definite answer, "However, it can be repaired by manpower." Fang Ru's eyes brightened when he heard the words