90

Jiuzhu pointed to the Bubble Speeder and asked, "What are these bubbles? You can actually fly into the air?" The most important thing is that most of these snails have grown hands. You know, there are no snails in their tribe that can grow extra limbs.

Then he thought of what the patriarch said, that snails that can grow limbs eat a lot, Fang Ru consumes a lot of food for one snail, and with so many small snails that have grown arms, he must eat a lot More!

When he thought that he actually accepted the fruit of the house that Fang Ru used to support his family, he felt so guilty in his heart!

And so many little snails are wearing a cover, maybe they are used to cover the cracks on the snail shell.

Fang Ru took out a Bubble and tied it to the Bubble Speeder, and said to Jiu Zhu, "Come up first, we'll talk later." Jiu Zhu was

very interested in this Bubble, and knowing that he could go up too, Then he happily walked up to Fang Ru and Pao Pao, and asked, "How do I get in ?

"

The iconic peacock-blue baobab tree of the Snail Tribe flies past.

After Bubble Speed ​​took off again, Fang Ru began to introduce their Bubble Speed, "This is our means of transportation."

"What is the means of transportation?" Jiu Zhu had no idea about this word.

"It's something that replaces crawling and teleportation." Fang Ru explained.

"I've seen this dandelion before, but what are these bubbles? I haven't seen it before." Jiu Zhu put his snail face on the wall of the bubble and felt it.

"It's a kind of pearl on the body of a sea clam. It can spit out such bubbles when it is contained in the mouth." Fang Ru didn't mean to hide anything. Only creatures with space attributes can create such bubbles. Even if they are created, There is no adhesive to brush it on, and the use time will be very short. He doesn't care about other lightning snails using the bubble speeder. There is only one piece of wood under his abdomen. Even if he can make bubbles, he can't use them. Bubbles fly.

For lightning snails, the role of air bubbles is mostly used to grow vegetables.

Jiu Zhu didn't ask about the things they put on their shells. If the cotton covers were really used to cover the defects on the snail shells, then he was undoubtedly trying to untie Fang Ru's scars by asking now. He regards Fang Ru as a friend, so of course he would not do such a thing.

So, the truth was buried again...

The tribal territory was not too far from where they were, and before they could chat any longer, they approached the sky above the tribal territory.

Jiu Zhu pointed in one direction, "The entrance is there, we'll stop under that tree."

There were also some lightning snails moving around below, seeing a bunch of things approaching them in the sky, it immediately aroused the snails' vigilance .

"There is an intruder, go and notify the patriarch!"

One snail teleported away from the spot, and the rest of the snails were still discussing the things slowly coming from the sky.

"What is that? It doesn't look like a bird."

"How can it fly in the sky if it's not a bird?"

The snails below started talking.

It was the first time for Jiu Zhu to look down on his tribe's residence from a high altitude, and he was a little excited. That appearance was surprisingly similar to that of the little snails when they flew into the air for the first time.