54

Fang Ru looked at such a large forest with a long ruler swaying, as if he saw pieces of clothes beckoning to him: "I want to try to see if I can make clothes." Xiaopang stretched out his head: "What are clothes

    ? "

    Except for Xiaopanghe, everyone who can understand Fang Ru's meaning is very curious about what clothes are.

    "You will know in the future." Fang Ru thought to wait until he found a place to settle down, and then experiment with these long rulers to see if they are suitable for use as clothes.

    Since the growth in this area is basically long feet, no creatures regard this place as their own territory.

    Fang Ru buried his own space mark near here, so that he can come back next time.

    "The wasteland I mentioned is coming soon, just a little ahead, where we are standing now is already at the edge of the wasteland." Xueban explained to the team.

    Soon, Fang Ru saw the wasteland that Xue Ban said.

    Looking around, it was almost a piece of loess, and a gust of wind blew up a burst of sand.

    The wilderness is not completely devoid of plants, but the number of plants is small, basically only some weeds, and because of the recent weather changes, it has shown a withered and yellow appearance, showing Fang Ru and others a bleak autumn atmosphere.

    This piece of wasteland and the whole island are like a desolate world completely separated, just looking at it makes people feel embarrassing.

    In addition to the loess, yellow sand and coniferous plants, there are several odd-shaped soil bags scattered scattered on the wasteland, which are a bit like sandstone towers piled up on the wasteland. The sandstone tower is also a nice landscape.

    "There are basically no large-scale biological activities in this wasteland, only some small creatures will survive in it. It doesn't matter if we fly to the sky now." Xue Ban explained, and then suggested, "Let's go up and have a look. The wasteland is very strange. When you are outside the wasteland, no matter how high you fly, you can only see a layer of white mist when you look down, and you can only see the situation inside the wasteland when you enter the wasteland."

    Hearing Xueban's explanation, Fang Ru was also surprised.

    Even Hongye was very interested in this phenomenon: "Why can't I see the inside from the outside?"

    Xueban first shrank her neck, and then stretched her neck out again when she remembered that Hongye doesn't eat small birds : "How would I know?"

    The sparrow stretched out his head: "It must be the power of the abyss lord!"

    Fang Ru secretly felt a little funny. There are too many unexplainable problems in this world. Can't give a scientifically based explanation for what's going on here. In short, for Fang Ru, there are many phenomena that he cannot explain in the plants on this island alone.

    Fang Ru has become accustomed to pushing everything to the abyss lord like the sparrow.

    Xueban felt a little interesting: "I didn't expect you to know the abyss lord."

    Fang Ru had heard the name of the abyss lord many times, and was very curious about it: "Does the abyss lord really exist?"

    Fang Ru When he said this, the black cat raised his eyelids slightly, and took a peek at Fang Ru.

    The sparrow was the first to jump out: "Of course there is, why would you ask such a stupid question."

    Xueban rarely agreed with the sparrow: "Of course the abyss lord exists, and this island is the territory he dominates."