111

Although Haisi wanted a bubble car, there were too many problems in front of him.

    How to get into the bubble is the first problem.

    Of course, there are some other small problems, but at present he still needs to figure out how to get in before he can continue to serve other problems.

    "Tell me, how can I open it?" Haisi held the bubble and shook it a few times. All kinds of tools have no effect on the bubble. It may be even more difficult to drill a door through it. .

    Haisi was scratching his head and scratching his head anxiously while trying various ways to start it.

    Fang Ru couldn't see it, and decided to help him find a way. The first thing that comes to mind is his skill ability, he tried to cut the bubble with space cutting, it can’t be said that it didn’t work at all, at least it left a white mark... "It seems that my skills are not very useful, and I can’t cut them

    . Open." Fang Ru has never tried to use space cutting to cut bubbles before, and this attempt has proved that this method is ineffective.

    You know, his space cutting can cut even a hard material like diamond wood like cutting tofu. How much harder is this air bubble than diamond wood?

    Haisi was not discouraged. He often researched various tools and was used to failure for a long time. However, after only a few hours, he did not lose his fighting spirit because he couldn't open the bubble, but he couldn't study blindly: "This bubble Are there no other shortcomings that can be broken? Fang Ru, help me think about it and see at which stage it is most likely to be broken.”

    Fang Ru recalled the process of bubble production, and put the steps Going back, the stage most likely to be broken is of course before the adhesive is applied.

    "Let's try again!" Fang Ru made another bubble, first putting the clam pearl in his mouth, and then blowing out the bubbles.

    "So who created the bubbles like this?" Haisi put the bubbles in his hand and said with a smile on his face, "This bubble is so soft, it's different from all the bubbles I've seen before? How long does it take to harden, are we going to put a hole in it before it hardens?"

    Hai Si asked several questions in a row, Fang Ru replied: "I just suddenly thought of a method, maybe it will work."

    People around came up to see his method.

    Fang Ru knew that the weak point of bubbles was water, as long as the bubbles without adhesive were soaked in water, the bubbles would melt, and he did not intend to immerse the whole bubble in water.

    Fang Ru first found two thin lines, made gestures on the air bubbles, and finally drew a rectangular door shape, and then glued these thin lines to the air bubbles with an adhesive similar to adhesive tape, as if in the air bubbles. Draw the shape of the door with a white line.

    These other kinds of adhesives can be washed off with water, so they will not affect the subsequent tests.

    After drawing the position of the door, Fang Ru began to paint the adhesive on the air bubbles. After the adhesive was finished, he took advantage of the adhesive to dry and tore off all the white cotton thread that had stuck to the air bubbles before.

    "What is this doing?" Everyone gathered around.

    Fang Ru explained: "The disadvantage of this bubble is that it can't withstand the blisters. As long as we leave the part that needs to be cut when applying the adhesive, after the blisters, it should be able to open a hole." "Second brother,