98

Fang Ru controlled the dandelion pellets to descend slowly, neither fast nor slow.

    Too slow for fear of wasting time, too fast for fear that I might fall to the ground and hurt myself. After falling for a certain distance, the light in the pothole dimmed.

    Fang Ru took out a bubble filled with fluorescent mushrooms and illuminated the surroundings.

    The light allows Fang Ru to see his own appearance clearly, but it cannot illuminate the more distant environment. At most, he can only see the earth wall beside him.

    He paused for a moment, and he could still see a smooth texture on the soil wall. He reached out and touched it, as if touching polished warm jade.

    After falling for a long distance, the situation in the pothole did not change much, the only change was that the light from the hole on the top became weaker and weaker.

    Since Fang Ru jumped into this pit, his own concept of time has become a little blurred, and he doesn't know how long he has been in the pit. Occasionally he feels that he may have only entered for less than a few minutes, and sometimes he feels I seem to have entered for an hour or two.

    In a daze, he looked up, and from the smaller and smaller hole above, he had already descended a long distance. Until the light at the entrance completely disappeared, Fang Ru felt a little fear of the unknown in his heart.

    "It should be dark." Fang Ru comforted himself in this way, then took out a fruit and started to eat it.

    It's not comfortable to hold the dandelion pellets all the time, he comes from left and right hands alternately. Fortunately, due to the attributes of the dandelion pellets, it can reduce his perception of his own body weight, and his current weight is relatively light, which allows him to persist for such a long time.

    But always maintaining a posture will inevitably make his arms a little sore.

    After eating something, Fang Ru felt that his strength had recovered a little, and he had the strength to continue to descend.

    I don't know how long it took, but when he felt hungry, Fang Ru would eat to maintain his energy.

    Being in the dark environment for a long time, Fang Ru felt a little uneasy. This situation was obviously abnormal, but at the same time, it was also abnormal, which made him a little more secretly happy.

    This is enough to prove that this bottomless pothole must lead to an unusual passage, so the possibility of returning to the earth along the various potholes is a bit greater.

    I don't know how long time has passed like this, Fang Ru is still in a state of declining disposal, but the bottom is still like an abyss with no bottom.

    As time went by, Fang Ru felt anxious and panic about the future. The bottom of the abyss gave him the feeling that his life would never end.

    He himself wondered if he would keep falling downwards and never step on the ground for the rest of his life?

    Fang Ru ate all the fruits that could be eaten directly on his body, and there were almost only water and baobabs left in the space.

    At this time, Fang suddenly felt that he was falling much faster. He was startled. His wife looked up and found that the dandelion umbrella of the dandelion ball in his hand began to fall off. The dandelion had already absorbed enough energy and began to split home' away.

    The dandelions, which could no longer be driven by Fang Ru, scattered into small umbrellas and drifted away.

    Fang Ru didn't respond for a while, and quickly landed a certain distance down.