92

Baishi breathed a sigh of relief, at least he didn't lose face. If he is such a big tribe, and he can't even exchange half of the more than one hundred fruits, where should he put the face of the patriarch.

    The snails who were interested in exchanging things had all been exchanged. After obtaining Baishi's consent, Fang Ru was going to eat something first.

    The temperature was a little low in the snow, Fang Ru wanted to cook some broth to warm him up.

    Watching Fang Ru set up a pyre, the snails in the tribe didn't know what he was going to do, so they gathered around and watched.

    Some little snails even leaned over curiously to see what Fang Ru was doing.

    Fang Ru took out the fire-breathing bottle plant.

    He and the pitcher plant have developed a tacit understanding. The pitcher plant spits fireballs to Fang Ru, and Fang Ru waters the pitcher plants with energy-filled water. Now that the pitcher plant is familiar with Fang Ru, the fire will not hit him. come on.

    There were more than thirty bottles of Sarracenia, and Fang Ru was about to start a fire. The dozen or so bottles on the Sarracenia sprayed out small fireballs, hit the firewood, ignited the dry leaves on it, and the fire was successfully ignited.

    Fang Ru put a stone pot on the fire and started to boil water.

    "What are you doing?" Baishi walked around the big stone pot and the fire. Fang Ru said he wanted to eat, but what is the connection between eating and lighting the fire?

    Snails don't like fire very much, even the curious little snails stayed away a little bit, and they have seen pitcher plants before, so they don't find it surprising.

    Only the little snail of Fang Confucianism is not afraid of fire because he has long been used to staying by the fire.

    They came out of the bubble and gathered around the fire to help Fang Ru barbecue.

    "I'm preparing to eat." Fang Ru didn't intend to explain further.

    Baishi didn't quite understand. Could it be that Fang Ru could only drink water after exchanging food for things?

    Before he finished his doubts, Fang Ru took out some vegetables and fruits for the little snails to eat first. He also kindly invited Jiuzhu and Baishi to enjoy the lunch together.

    Seeing so many fruits and vegetables, the lightning snails were shocked!

    "Why do you have so many vegetables and fruits?" Baishi blurted out subconsciously when Fang Ru took out so many house fruits. The snow hasn't melted yet, so there will be so many fruits

    . He knew it was inappropriate to ask such a question, but unfortunately the words had already been spoken.

    Fang Rudao: "This is a bit complicated to say. If I have a chance in the future, I will explain it to the patriarch."

    Baishi felt that his question just now was inappropriate, as if he was peeping at the other party's secret.

    Fang Ru didn't answer, and he didn't continue to ask.

    Before Baishi got out of the shock just now, Fang Ru took out the sliced ​​meat from the tray again. These meat slices were hunted yesterday, and they were much fresher than the ones brought out by Baishi.

    Baishi and Jiuzhu were a little numb.

    Baishi even guessed that Fang Ru was one of the few snails who could awaken attack skills, so it would not be surprising to have fresh meat.