128

The chief island owner of Huanyang Island, the main island, received the letter three days after the quicksand beast sent it.

    The chief island owner is named Yugu, he is the most powerful person on this island, and he is also one of the two people with the highest voice in the South Islands.

    After he read the letter, he sent someone to invite Shichuan from Wushu Island.

    The distance between the two islands is not that far. With the flying speed of the flying board, it only takes two hours to get from one island to the other.

    Shi Chuan quickly came to the island owner Uoko.

    The letter was handed to Shichuan, and he opened it to browse the contents.

    The quicksand beast's request is very straightforward.

    The Quicksand Beast is willing to receive the South Islands, but the South Islands need to contribute half of the islands to the Quicksand Beast as his food, and let his energy carrier enter the South Islands, so as to facilitate the integration of the South Islands and the North Continent in the future.

    Otherwise, the South Islands will be left to suffer from blizzards in the near future.

    He had already rehearsed the catastrophe in the future, and calculated that the Southern Islands would suffer heavy casualties in this blizzard, and the number of creatures would not survive one out of ten.

    Yugu sat at the main seat, waiting for Shi Chuan to read the contents of the letter. Even after reading the contents of the letter, he was not too flustered, after all, there are still a few years to buffer.

    He calmly asked: "Da Wu, do you think the contents of the letter are credible?"

    Shi Chuan didn't intend to hide anything more: "When the disaster is about to strike, I'm still figuring out more detailed contents in the past two days. I originally expected tomorrow Only then can we get concrete results, and I never thought that the guardian beasts of the Northern Continent would be so troublesome to send the news in advance."

    Yugu did not blame him for concealing the disaster situation and not giving him the news, because in many cases, Shichuan wanted to confirm the information He will send him a message, and he is used to it.     "Since disasters do exist, then Dawu, do you think we should follow what was written in his letter?" Yugu tapped his fingers on the table lightly and rhythmically.

    Shi Chuan said: "I don't think we need to respond for the time being. It's still early. There's no need to rush to send the territory now. I'm still waiting for a definite news. Only when the news is confirmed is it true can I know whether there is room for the Southern Islands to turn around." "

    Uguchi showed his interest at the right time: "Is there any other news that can reverse our current situation?"

    Tokawa said with a serious expression, "It's about the guardian beast."

    Uiko knew that Shichuan had been searching for news about the guardian beast. , So he asked: "Our people found the guardian beast?"

    Shi Chuan shook his head: "I haven't found it yet, I just got some news, it is very likely that it is the guardian beast.

    " Explain things one by one, and analyze the pros and cons with him.

    In the end, Shi Chuan asked Uogu to keep the letter away for the time being, and decided whether to keep the letter after confirming that the news about the guardian beast was true.