109

Fang Ru teleported to the surface of the sea with the Bubble Speeder.

    Fang Ru exhausted too much energy, his whole body was a little weak, and the Bubble Speeder was a little uncontrollable, and fell several meters down.

    Everyone in the Bubble Speed ​​car screamed in fright.

    There are countless sea monsters in the sea, if they really fall into the sea, I'm afraid they will become a meal for the monsters.

    Fang Ru calmed down and tried his best to calm down his energy, at least he stabilized the Bubble Speeder.

    "Fang Ru, do you want to take us all into the sea to feed the fish?" The sparrow collapsed in the air bubbles, which almost scared him to transform into sparrows just now.

    Fang Ru was a little sorry: "I was too nervous when I saw the tornado just now, teleporting a little far, and the energy consumption was too much." "

    Then can you hold on, do you want to change people to control the bubble speeder?" Xue Ban looked at Fang Ru It seems that the situation is not good, and I have to make a proposal for my own safety.

    Fang Ru nodded, and said to Xiaopang: "Little Fatty, replace me."

    Xiaopang took Fang Ru's place, and Fang Ru returned to the bubble and lay down directly.

    Yuan came back to his senses, he failed to summon the storm just now, he was about to brew again, planning to summon the first round of storm to drive back the group of snails.

    Xiao Pang controlled the Bubble Speeder, and was at a loss for a while: "Where are we going now? They all look the same here."

    Yuan raised his head and looked around, showing the same daze as Xiao Pang. Surrounded by a vast expanse of sea water, which direction is his island?

    Fang Ruyuan wanted to sense the direction of the island, but at this moment Xueban said: "Don't look for it, I saw the island, there is an island in that direction, let's go there."

    Other than Xueban, other people's eyesight could not see the location of the island for a while, but with him pointing out the direction, Xiaopang controlled the Bubble Speeder and flew towards the direction pointed by Xueban.

    After flying for half an hour, a piece of green finally appeared on the sea level.

    For the first time, Fang Ru felt that turquoise is so cute!

    "Great! I finally saw the island." The companions cheered the moment they saw the island. They are discussing with great interest the dangers and abnormal conditions that may appear on the island.

    Happiness is theirs, but Yuan has nothing.

    He hadn't had time to prepare for his first storm, why did he find the island so soon?

    Everyone was immersed in the joyful atmosphere, and no one noticed the gloomy cat alone in the corner.

    After approaching the island, there are fewer strange creatures in the sea.

    Fang Ru saw human beings moving on the sea from a distance, and their feet were still stepping on the same thing as the wooden board that was used as a drive on their bubble speeder.

    A group of bumpkins from the Fang Confucian school watched him fly freely on the flying board, and they all exclaimed in amazement.

    Xiaosan was the first to discover something familiar after Fang Ru: "Are they stepping on the wooden boards on our bubble car? Why can their wooden boards fly, but ours can only fly up and down?" Little