129

As if they heard the speeches of several people, the large marine iguanas who were basking in the sun on the rocks neatly turned their heads and looked in their direction.

    Fang Ru had a weird feeling of being stared at, his eyes wandered around, and his eyes met a few marine iguanas basking in the sun lying on the rocks on the beach: "Excuse me, are you residents of the corpse island?"

    One of the larger giant marine iguanas crawled towards them and said, "Yes, we are residents here. What's the matter with you when you landed on the island? It's been a long time since I've seen outsiders. You are welcome. .”

    His attitude is not bad, and he can even be called kind. It is different from the aborigines that Fang Ru imagined were very repulsive to outsiders. So, the reason why no one has logged into the corpse island is the yellow and smelly flowers that grow by the sea.

    Seeing their friendly attitude, Fang Ru explained briefly: "We came from Guanghai Island, intending to travel around, and want to visit all the islands in the Southern Islands. The corpse island is our first goal." This is what he said before. He even teleported out of the bubble just to show respect for the words he had thought up.

    Once exposed to the air, the unpleasant smell is ten times critical! Fang Ru held his breath, tried not to inhale air, and planned to breathe after leaving the range of the stench attack.

    "So you have nothing to do when you land on the island?" The marine iguana tilted its lizard head and looked at Fang Ru.

    For some reason, Fang Ru seemed to see the sense of "I'm afraid you are not mentally retarded" from the black grape-like lizard eyes of the other party...

    Fang Ru also felt that the person who would go to the Tibetan Corpse Island for nothing was probably a person whose brain was blocked by the door. Fuck it, the stench stained on the upper body may not be washed off for a few days, who wants to suffer?

    "We do have something to do by the way." Fang Ru didn't want to be such a retarded person in the eyes of the marine iguana.

    The marine iguana asked, "What's the matter?"

    Fang Ru took out the book he wrote and said, "Because the guardian beast appeared on Guanghai Island, let's publicize the great deeds of the guardian beast. Why don't you, brother?" Read a book?"

    "The guardian beast has appeared?" The marine iguana was a little surprised by this, and his tone was a little suspicious, "Hasn't the guardian beast already abandoned the southern continent?" Fang Ru quickly explained to

    Yuan: "These are all the things the world has done to him. My misunderstanding, the guardian beast not only did not abandon us, but has been pressing out to protect us. If you don’t believe me, you will know the cause and effect after reading the content of this book. Some time ago, the guardian beast appeared near Guanghai Island and rescued the people on Guanghai Island. Many residents, don’t you have any news about such a big event on your island?” “It’s

    been a long time since no one on our island has brought new news, and we have never heard of the appearance of the guardian beast.” After finishing speaking, it is used in Scratching his head with his paws, he took the book in Fang Ru's hand, then pressed the book to the ground, and flipped through a few pages with his paws.

    Fang Ru was well prepared if the marine iguana was illiterate. If such a situation happened, he could help explain it. Unexpectedly, now even differentiated creatures without a second form can read. It seems that it is his own experience. It's too short-sighted.