3

Fang Ru began to think about how to deal with it. Compared to his small body, the surrounding trees are surprisingly large.

    The snail that was chasing and trying to eat him should be his brother. Judging from the fact that the other party is a circle older than him, it hatched earlier than him. Fang Ru also saw the appearance of a fat snail when he came into contact with it before. Except for the black streak of lightning on the shell, they are all jade white.

    He is of the same species as that snail, but his soft body and shell are slightly transparent, as if blood vessels and internal organs can be seen through the skin, so fragile that it is a bit vulnerable.

    The opponent's shell is a bit thick, at least the contents inside cannot be seen through the snail shell.

    Comparing the size of the surrounding leaves, your own size should be only about one centimeter. Regarding his own breed, Fang Ru had never seen it before, so he guessed it might be a relatively rare breed.

    Just as he was wandering into the sky, the snail behind him appeared in his field of vision again.

    Damn it, I can't run fast no matter how I run!

    In a moment of nervousness, the whole snail turned somersaults, its abdomen and legs twisted a few times, and the fat snail in front of him came up again, his mind was stunned, and out of the instinct of the body, the whole soft body burrowed back. In the shell, with that quick movement, he almost got out of the ranks of the snails.

    Fang Ru resolutely refused to admit that his behavior was timid, and he shamelessly defined it as knowing the current affairs.

    Although the sides of the snail's shell have been gnawed, it can grow back later, but if the snail's life is gone, there will be nothing left, so he plans to take a rest before running.

    Possessing human memory caused him to be uncoordinated in action. This feeling is like a person who used to walk on his feet, but now he has to learn to move on a bicycle. How can his body balance reflect it all at once.

    Other than that, I was tired. After exercising for a while, I felt very tired. Fang Ru let himself go and thought, anyway, he is just a baby snail, so he can't ask too much of himself.

    He was ready to have a few shells gnawed off, but after waiting for a while, he didn't feel the snails outside gnawing on him, so he poked his head out with some doubts.

    The current vision is still a little blurry, and it is still too far away to see clearly. He twisted his clumsy head, stretched out his tentacles to look around, and saw a yellow-red and a jade-white outline of a snail in the dead leaves.

    Curiosity is a courageous thing, just now he was afraid of being eaten, but now he dared to go to the snail's side.

    In fact, the distance was not far away, and he crawled for a while before he could see the blurred area clearly.

    At this time, the snail didn't have the vicious look of chasing him just now, it was lying on a yellow-red mixed fruit and eating sweetly, and that look was actually a bit naive.

    Fang Ru was very speechless, since he had other food, why did the snail chase him just now?

    Out of danger, while he breathed a sigh of relief, he also began to think about his next plan.

    First of all, why did he become a snail? If he is a snail transformed from a human, will other snails also be transformed from a human?

    Shaking the tentacles, he denied the idea. Judging from the performance of the fat snail chasing and gnawing on him just now, it should not be the behavior of human beings.