122

The abyss is close to the stream, and this stream has a certain depth. Even if its current cannot penetrate the entire floating island, at least it can roughly flow to most of the island.

    As a guardian beast, he certainly knew that he could not travel freely on this island.

    The reason why there are so many restrictions on this floating island is because the floating island is contaminated with the breath of other divine beasts.

    Judging from these auras, it is likely that this floating island floated from the territory of other continents. In a sense, it belongs to the guardian territory of other beasts, but because of various storms, it came from other lands. The mainland drifted into the territory of the South Islands.

    Yuan couldn't accept the appearance of other guardian beasts on his territory. Even if this territory was no longer within his protection scope, he couldn't tolerate the breath of other guardian beasts invading his former territory.

    Yuan intends to cover the floating island with his own aura and expel the auras of other guardian beasts.

    And water is the best source of conduction. He put his hand into the creek, and he could tell that the area where the stream flows covered more than half of the island.

    Fang Ru's body is filled with the power of the guardian beast, and his physical condition is improving. He had a fever for some unknown reasons before, and although he fell asleep, he was inexplicably capable of thinking.

    It was the first time he got sick after coming into this world, and it was really a wonderful experience for him.

    The scorching temperature on his body was gradually fading, Fang Ru's eyes were stimulated by the light, he moved his eyelids uncomfortably, and the eyeballs turned left and right under the cover of the eyelids.

    At this moment, Yuan had withdrawn his thoughts, and slowly pulled out his hand soaked in the water.

    The power that can be transmitted by hand alone is not enough to cover the entire island, he needs to use more of his own area to touch the water source.

    Yuan originally wanted to enter the water directly, and use the flow of the water to bring his aura to other corners of the island. He stretched out his feet towards the stream, but before his feet stepped into the stream, the picture of the little snails and the dolls in the second form appeared in his mind, jumping naked into the water to take a bath.

    He looked at the toes of his shoes and at the clothes on his body, and felt that something was inappropriate. Although he could quickly dry off the water stains on his body, he still subconsciously imitated the actions of the little snails. I have to say , Get used to this kind of thing, sometimes it is really contagious.

    He bent down and took off the shoes under his feet, put his white fingers on the neckline, and unbuttoned them.

    The shirt was pulled off by him, revealing his white shoulders. After taking it off a little bit, the smooth muscles of the slender figure gradually revealed...

    Fang Ru slowly opened his eyes, the strong light made his eyes feel a little uncomfortable.

    He squinted, and the palm of one outstretched hand blocked the light that hit his eyes directly. After a while, he finally got used to the intensity of the surrounding light.

    There was a soft cushion lying on his back, which made Fang Ru confused for a while. He clearly remembered that he was on the floating island. Could it be his own illusion? In fact, he was just sleeping at home and having a dream?