151

Seeing that there was no one around, Fang Ru and his little snail dug up the soil here and packed it in coconut shells.

    After digging the soil, I collected the rotting leaves and branches on the ground. During the process of digging, I paid attention to avoiding other people. Although digging some soil is not a big deal, probably no one would dig the soil back to hatch snail eggs. When asked, it is troublesome to explain, so just don't let others find out.

    There were a large number of them, and each of them dug a coconut shell, and quickly collected all the soil and dead leaves needed.

    After collecting enough soil, I did not forget to fill up the ground and try to avoid leaving holes. First, I don’t want people to step into the pit and fall if they don’t pay attention to it after the ground is filled with fallen leaves. The second is that I don't want others to discover the abnormality here.

    They left as quietly as they had come.

    There were quite a few people from the tribe who came to check on their snail eggs, and Fang Ru and the others quietly went home without attracting the attention of others.

    Occasionally, the little snails came back to their senses from the excitement, and ran to watch Fang Rusheng's eggs happily.

    Fang Ru needs to do much more. Although everyone's eggs are hatched in these soils, isn't there a success rate for hatching? As a father, he feels it is his responsibility to arrange a better incubation environment for his children.

    Therefore, he divided the soil into bubbles and put them in the sun to sterilize them. After a day in the sun, he put them into the wooden nest he had prepared in advance.

    Before loading the soil, Fang Ru put a layer of cotton cloth and a layer of cotton cotton on the bottom of the wooden nest, followed by the mixed soil and rotten leaves.

    The next step was watering. Fang Ru used Yuan's bath water to thoroughly water the soil.

    Bath water doesn't sound very nice, but Yuen's bath water is really easy to use. Fang Ru saw other snail eggs in the breeding ground, and some snail eggs exposed to the air were already a little yellow.

    Look at my snail eggs again, the color is smooth and white, and you can tell that they are good eggs!

    As a father-to-be, Fang Ru felt that his eggs were better than others' eggs! Don't ask, it's Dad's filter.

    After watering the soil, a few dead leaves were laid on it. Fang Ru drilled a hole under the wooden nest, and excess water would flow out along the hole.

    After doing all this, Fang Ru carefully put the snail eggs into wooden nests one by one, covered them with leaves and sprinkled some water.

    Fang Ru felt that his movements seemed to be planting flowers...

    The nest was set up like a flowerpot, with holes drilled in the bottom.

    In the end, only the biggest egg remained.

    This egg is quite special, not to mention the size and shape, the thickness and hardness of the egg shell can be felt by touching it, Fang Ru specially built the largest hatching nest for it, and then put the egg in.

    Yuan looked at it and didn't say anything. Fang Ru was handling the whole process. He wanted to help, but Fang Ru was afraid that he might accidentally make a mistake. Regarding his own son, he didn't trust others.

    After the balls are settled, Fang Ru is about to consider the return journey.

    Going back to the Isle of the Divine Beast does not require much planning. As early as Fang Ru told everyone that they might be going back to the Island of the Divine Beast, everyone had prepared gifts to take home.