66

As soon as Fang Ru teleported, he arrived at the door of his house.

"The harvest this time is quite a lot, and it should be enough for a month, but I don't know when it will snow." Fang Ru thought, if it snows, the jaggery beef should be frozen in the snow for a long time. If it doesn't snow for a long time, then he may need to make meat into jerky.

"Do you think the weather over there is a little gloomy? I think it will snow in a few days." Xueban pointed to the sky and told the experience of those who have been there.

Fang Ru also looked at it, and agreed with Xue Ban's statement.

Fortunately, the temperature has also dropped sharply in the past few days, and Fang Ru has also noticed the cold. At such a temperature, the prey they hunted should be able to be stored for a few more days.

Before opening the door, Fang Ru heard the sound of passing through the room, as well as the sound of some information exchange.

"There is a voice, is the second brother back?"

"It seems to be."

Fang Ru opened the door under such circumstances.

The little snails looked at Fang Ru in unison: "Second brother! You are back." "

...I, I am back." Seeing the scene inside the door, Fang Ru almost thought he had gone through the wrong door. He immediately teleported to the door to have a look, this is indeed his house, yes, he teleported back into the house.

His tentacles twitched to make sure he wasn't dazzled.

Who can explain, he has only been out for a short time, why the newly differentiated little snails have grown a pair of arms?

The visual impact of the scene in front of me is no less than that of a restricted horror movie scene! If Fang Ru was still human, his legs would be weak.

"Second brother, look, we can grow hands like you." The little snails raised their hands one after another, showing off in front of Fang Ru excitedly.

Fang Ru only felt that his mind was about to be muddled, and he lost the ability to think for a while.

Although Fang Ru usually has long hands, he can't see it himself!

Although he knew how weird his long hands were, he wouldn't feel scary if he couldn't see them.

Nowadays, a group of snails with long hands makes the snails of human souls on earth somewhat unacceptable.

But the snow spots and red leaves seem to be more acceptable than Fang Ru. After all, they look at Fang Ru with long hands every day, and they don't think there is anything strange about the little snails having hands.

Fang Ru straightened the snail's tentacles, tried his best to adapt to the scene in front of him, and said calmly, "You...why all of you have grown hands all of a sudden?" What happened during the time he was out?

Xiaosan said happily: "Second Brother, Brother Mao is so powerful. Not only can he grow hands, but he can also make us all grow hands." The ideas

of the little snails are much simpler. Becoming a human or something, they don't know what a human is, there's nothing to talk about.

Fang Ru heard this, and turned his gaze to the only black object in the house.

At this time, Yuan has returned to the appearance of a black cat, and is lying lazily on his own cat litter.

Fang Ru made up the appearance of two human arms growing on the petite black cat, and he trembled all over, which he couldn't imagine.

The black cat turned over lazily and gave Fang Ru a sidelong glance.