46

Fang Ru flew up into the sky on the bubble car, when a gust of wind blew, the bubbles behind the plank shook a few times with the blowing of the fly, and it took a while for them to regain their stability.

    The snail cubs were a little dizzy from being shaken, but they were quickly attracted by the scene below.

    Through the gaps in the woods, you can still faintly see the various tribes who are on their way below.

    Because they were in the sky, when they looked down, they looked like groups of ants moving.

    Xiaopang felt a little amused: "How come they have become so small." "

    When you look at the birds in the sky, you will feel that they are too small. The reason is the same." Fang Ru explained casually.

    The temperament of Xiaopang and the little snails is somewhat similar, a group of cubs are staring at the bottom with a very interested look.

    At the same time, the creatures on the ground also saw Fang Ru and the others riding the bubble car in the sky.

    "What kind of monster is that? Why is it so big?" The little sika deer, which had been on its way, raised its head and saw the strange-looking Bubble Speeder. Before that, it had never seen such a creature.

    The female sika deer next to him looked up, and quickly reported the situation to the patriarch: "Patriarch, what kind of bird is flying in the sky? Why doesn't it even have wings?" The patriarch of the sika deer raised his head and saw a shadow in the sky

    . The Taoist figure was a little far away, so he couldn't see what it was. He could only vaguely see some outlines, like a piece of wood dragging a string of things, but it was not very clear what the string of things was.

    Several older ones of the sika deer got together to discuss the unknown objects in the sky, and the black turtle also got together to study what was flying above.

    After some discussion, some said it was a bird that could fly without wings.

    Some said it was a monster that came out of the sea, and it was said that there was a fish that could fly in the sky without wings.

    Others said that it was the servant of the Lord of the Abyss.

    After some discussion, no one could tell why.

    Finally, the patriarch of the sika deer and the patriarch of the black turtle made a decision.

    "In short, we try to avoid them as much as possible." The patriarch of the sika deer said in a serious voice.

    The patriarch of the black turtle: "From now on, we will start to speed up. This monster is hanging above our heads. I don't know if it is waiting for an opportunity to catch us as food. It is better to leave his hunting range as soon as possible." The patriarch of the sika deer sighed

    . : "I didn't expect the danger to come so soon."

    Due to some differences in the routes, the extremely high races traveled at different speeds, so they were quickly divided into several groups.

    Fang Ru was following the team of the sika deer and the head of the black turtle, and suddenly found that the two races, which were still walking slowly, accelerated their speed. He couldn't help being curious: "Why did they speed up?"

    The sparrow had the most say on this: "It must be that they found some dangerous creatures behind, which is usually the case, or the weather is about to change. But today's weather is not bad, they don't want to run so fast, it is more likely that there are dangerous animals chasing behind them."