65

The setting sun is about to set, and the sea surface is imprinted with the afterglow of the sun, and the reflective sea surface seems to be sprinkled with sparkling sparks.

    A group of seabirds flitted across the surface of the sea, and some seabirds even drilled a circle in the seawater, as if they wanted to pick up the fire floating on the sea surface.

    Immediately afterwards, the seabirds flew towards a distant place in groups, leaving behind the sea area where Fang had played.

    As night approaches, the seabirds will also return to their nests.

    The seabird that was leading just now crossed a stretch of sea and finally landed on a branch.

    The seabirds behind seemed to have got some information, and they landed on the branches around it.

    If you zoom out, you can see that the branches where these seabirds are docked are connected to a towering giant tree that soars into the sky.

    And this sturdy giant tree with a diameter of several thousand meters stands straight above the sea like a thick flagpole.

    This giant tree does not grow in the sea, but the land area under the tree is too small, and with the diameter of several thousand meters of the trunk, the diameter of the entire island is only about 10,000 meters. This also leads to the visual difference that this giant tree seems to grow on the sea.

    Rather than saying that the area of ​​the island is small, it is better to say that the entire island is firmly grasped by the roots of this giant tree. Except for the soil that is firmly grasped by it, there are intertwined roots on the ground. The roots of the trees combine with the soil to form the so-called island.

    Apart from the seabirds perched on the giant tree, there are obviously other residents. It can be seen from the countless hollows that have been cut in the giant tree that there are many residents here.  

    Guizhi drove the flyboard towards the giant tree and flew into a tree hole at the top. He reached out and knocked on the door, and after waiting for a while, he pushed the door open and flew in with the flyboard. Inside the tree hole.

    The space in the tree hole only occupies a small part compared to the giant tree with a diameter of several kilometers.

    A window is opened next to the tree hole, and light shines into the tree house through the window. It illuminated the interior space that should have been dark.

    The inside of the tree house is not the log color as normal people think, but a layer of reflective white.

    This white layer is like a film, separating the house from the tree itself.

    In order to better fit the curvature of the trees in the house, a total of five walls were built to form a pentagonal three-dimensional shape. Several rows of wooden shelves were placed on three sides of the wall, and there were some books like books on the shelves.

    Among the remaining two walls, there is a row of cabinets on one side, and a large table on the other side. There are some strange tools and some scattered books on the table. 

       An old man with gray hair is sitting in front of an open book, his hair is loosely tied behind him, he is wearing a white robe with silver-gray patterns on the cuffs and neckline, and some birds are decorated on his head and body The feathers of the species are mostly black and gray. There is a gentle and calm temperament on his body, which makes his figure a little less old.

     "Great Witch of Shichuan." Guizhi bowed to the old man in front of him, and saluted respectfully.

    "I'm back." Shi Chuan turned his attention away from his book, and turned to Kei Zhi by the door, "How is the going to sea this time?"