37

Fang Ru reacted first: "Hurry up and chase!" He teleported over at once, caught up with one of the bubbles that was about to be swept away, and then hugged it with both hands, finally saving one.

    Save the next one, but there are many more!

    After thinking about it, Fang Ru took out a cane, not sure if it would be useful, so he directly surrounded the air bubble, then tied a knot, tied it up, and tied the air bubble to a tree beside him, so as not to Gone with the wind again.

    Then he teleported to catch up with the second snail and continued to tie it.

    Xiaopang has also gone to intercept the bubbles, but he has no hands, so he can only use his body to block two bubbles at a time, and he can't do anything more.

    Fang Ru took the two bubbles in his hand, quickly tied them up, and hung them on the tree.

    Just as the two snails were busy chasing the bubbles, a small black figure flashed past.

    When Fang Ru and Xiaopang caught up, they found that the air bubbles blown away by the wind gathered together, and the black cat stood surrounded by the air bubbles.

    Fang Ru breathed a sigh of relief, and said gratefully, "Brother Cat! This time is really thanks to you, and I will grill fish for you when the weather clears up." After he finished speaking, he quickly used the rope in his hand to tie up all the air

    bubbles , and then carried a long string in his hand.

    Fang Ru just wanted to ask the black cat if it was raining, only to find that there was no sign of the black cat being touched by the raindrops at all.

    Only then did Fang Ru go back with a string of snails that were dizzy and bumped by the wind.

    At this time, the rain had lightened again, and Fang Ru took out his flying tool, a piece of wood and a dandelion pellet.

    Fang Ru called Xiaopang to squat on the wooden board with him.

    After the two snails were on the board, Fang Ru turned to the black cat: "Brother Cat, do you want to come up?" The

    black cat took a few steps forward, then jumped onto Fang Ru's snail shell.

    Fang Ru thought to himself, brother Mao is willing to come to him now, is it still far from the day of stroking cats?

    Fang Ru grabbed the dandelion with one hand and the rope that bound the air bubbles with the other, and started to go back to the place where he lived. On the way back, I took all the snails I rescued and tied to the branches with me.

    Fang Ru carried a bunch of snails and flew out across the market.

    After returning to the place of residence, the rain had stopped, and Xiao Pang pulled out the snail cubs in the air bubbles one by one.

    Fang Ru can also do the work of getting the snail out. This is mainly due to the double superposition of teleportation and space to create this kind of skill similar to the wall penetration technique, so he followed along to help.

    The little snails were inspected and found no other injuries except that the air bubbles were shaken by the wind and made them a little dizzy.

    Fang Ru has never experienced the feeling of being in a bubble. Doesn't the bubble need oxygen? Or does the bubble allow oxygen to penetrate into it?

    He picked up a bubble and rubbed it in his hand, the feeling was very familiar. Isn't it the kind of bubbles spit out by sea clams?

    Why can their snails spit out such bubbles? Could it be because of eating sea clam meat?