49

"What's wrong?" Fatty looked puzzled at the Bubble Speed ​​that suddenly stopped.

    Fang Ru hesitated for a moment: "I want to go back and have a look."

    Xiaopang's previous doubts turned into some expectations: "Are we going to go back and bring Grandpa the Red Horned Owl?" When the Red Horned Owl told the story halfway Just fell asleep, Xiaopang still wanted to continue listening.

    Xiaosan and Sparrow felt the same way, and nodded together.

    "Then let's go back and have a look!" Now that he had made a decision, Fang Ru immediately changed direction and rushed back.

    As he was rushing back, he felt strange, obviously the whole group had moved away, why was he the only one who didn't leave?

    Fang Ru decided that he must ask things clearly when he goes back this time.

    The red horned owl looked at the disappearing Bubble Speeder, paused for a while, and then stuck its head out from the tree hole.

    He looked at the ground first, checked the height, and then stretched most of his body out of the tree hole.

    One paw stepped on the edge of the tree hole, and with this force, he jumped from the tree hole to the ground.

    The food left by Fang Ru was placed on the stone next to it. The scops owl jumped on the stone and began to peck at the food. It ate faster than yesterday, and ate half of it in a short time. food.

    When Fang Ru's Bubble Speeder flew back to the vicinity, what he saw was a red horned owl with a bare back and buttocks, buried in the slate and tearing the food on it.

    When the Bubble Speeder moves, it will inevitably bump into the surrounding plants and make some noises.

    When the screech owl heard the movement, it immediately jumped up from the stone slab, its back pressed tightly against the tree trunk, covering his back exposed to the air.

    The bubble car that Fang Ru was riding on had already stopped on the ground, and Fang Ru got off first.

    The red horned owl's appearance was broken, and he hesitated when he spoke: "You, why are you back again, haven't you already left?"

    The red horned owl was a little dissatisfied, why did he come back when he came out of the tree hole.

    Fang Ru was a little embarrassed. He seemed to have seen what the screeched owl was trying to hide.

    The red horned owl's chest feathers still look very plump. But for some unknown reason, there was a large area of ​​baldness on the back, including the right wing and tail feathers.

    The red horned owl does look a bit ugly like this, so the reason why it has been hiding in the tree hole is because more than half of its body is bald, so it is blocked by the tree hole?

    Judging from the lost tail feathers and hairs on the wings of the red scops owl, the current condition of the scops owl is probably unable to continue flying. This situation is very bad. In the absence of other members of the same species, it is difficult for the scops owl to find food suitable for itself if it cannot fly.

    Thinking of how the screech owl devoured yesterday and today, it must have been a long time since it had eaten.

    Fang Ru paused and explained: "I thought about it just now. Our large group of members have never been to the center of the island, and I always feel that it is too dangerous. If possible, I would like to hire you as our guide." The red horned