80

Fang Ru took out a coconut shell water and put it in front of Xiaopang.

    Fatty saw the water and immediately started to drink it. After drinking enough water, he raised his head from the coconut shell and expressed his opinion: "It's not as delicious as the thorn fruit."

    Fang Ru actually felt this way, "What else?"

    Xiaopang recalled After a while: "Although it's a bit dry, it contains a lot of energy."

    The other little snails who also ate the pulp also came up to drink water because of thirst, and squeezed the little fat who didn't drink water and took up space to the side. .

    "There's enough energy in it?" Fang Ru just ate a little bit before, but didn't notice much difference, so he took another white pulp, put it in his mouth, and grinded the pulp with his tongue.

    Soon, he noticed that the powdery pulp inside quickly absorbed the water in his mouth.

    Then I was a little thirsty.

    He looked at the little snails surrounded by the coconut shell, and he didn't want to get in, so he took out another coconut shell water and drank several mouthfuls happily.

    The water dilutes the pulp in the mouth, and at the same time, the energy of the body is replenished to a certain extent.

    Not to mention other things, the energy contained in this small piece of pulp is the amount of a vegetable they usually eat.

    Ignoring his taste, this is indeed a good food.

    Fang Ru ate another one, and then drank water suddenly.

    So he discovered another benefit of this fruit.

    After encountering the water, the volume of the pulp swelled in his stomach. He only ate a few pieces of the pulp, and the feeling of fullness in his stomach was like eating a pumpkin himself.

    Just now he ate and felt that if Baobab fruit could replenish a lot of energy, he would be willing to eat some even if the taste was not good. After all, sufficient energy can improve his strength by one step.

    But the result is that the energy in the pulp goes up, but the feeling of satiety also goes up.

    When the stomach is full, there is no way to eat more, and it becomes empty talk to replenish a lot of energy in the body.

    So, this kind of pulp is actually a concept of compressed dry food?

    In the case of sufficient food, no snail would want to eat such a fruit at all...

    "There are many such fruits on the tree." Fang Ru was a little embarrassed, thinking of the baobab fruit hanging on the tree, he felt a little dizzy for a while, How does he solve the above fruit?

    If the fruit was delicious, he would be very happy to see Kazuki's fruit, and it would be a good thing to pick delicious food and use it as food reserve.

    The problem is that the taste of the pulp is mediocre, and they basically won't eat it if the food is enough to maintain their daily consumption.

    There are so many baobab fruits, not to mention the few snails they eat, even if the whole group eats it all winter.

    Seeing Fang Ru and a group of snails sticking around outside, Xue Ban came out.

    The snow-spotted wing feathers and tail feathers have almost grown. If the weather is not so bad, he can almost try to practice flying.