89

Picking up the stone ball in his hand, Fang Ru tried to input energy into the stone ball. After the energy was absorbed, the small white ball inside fell out.

    The color of the beads has not changed much, it is still the same white as before, but a little darker.

    Fang Ru tried to input energy into it, Yuanzhu was still the same as before, eating up his energy.

    From this point of view, the stone ball should still be usable.

    The little snails around were all very concerned about this stone ball. They were still reminiscing about the feeling of soaking in the light spot just now, and there was a bit of intoxication on the snail's face.

    "The stone ball should be fine." Fang Ru coaxed the snails down.

    He himself continued to input energy into it. Only then did he discover the changes in the stone ball. Before, he only needed to input half of the energy into it to fill the white beads, but this time it consumed two-thirds of his energy. And it's still under the condition of expanding its own energy storage.

    Let go of this doubt for the time being, distribute the remaining white beads to other little snails, let them continue to input energy, and get the same feedback as Fang Ru.

    It takes more energy to fill these beads.

    Fortunately, they took turns to input energy, and finally filled the white ball with energy.

    Then Fang Ru activated the stone ball again, reliving the feeling of soaking in a hot spring.

    After the experience of attracting the light spots of energy last time, Fang Ru found that he didn't need to reach out and put on such a posture of the middle two, and he could still attract the light spots of energy to himself.

    Those undifferentiated snails without long hands can also touch the light spot, which is the best proof that they don't need to reach out.

    Fang Ru believes that it should be his concentrated spirit that attracted those energy spots.

    This time, he didn't reach out to attract the energy light spots, and those light spots also drilled into his body as if they had found a way.

    The lightning snails tried the benefits of the stone ball again, and the effect was still the same as last time, but this time the stone ball lasted a third longer than the last time, and their benefits were also higher than the last time. More and more at a time.

    The improvement of one's own strength is only part of what is worth celebrating, and Fang Ru was even more surprised that three more snails were differentiated from the original undifferentiated snails.

    Fang Ru gave all the credit to those energy light spots.

    For this reason, Fang Ru paid more attention to the stone ball.

    The third time he injected energy into the ball, he needed to consume all the energy in his body to fill a ball.

    In the end, the energy on all the snails was exhausted, and most of the balls were filled, leaving only one ball that could not be filled.

    They had no choice but to stop temporarily and eat something to restore their energy.

    In fact, if they choose to sleep instead of eating, their energy will still recover tomorrow morning, but now they are anxious to fill the last bead with energy.

    Fang Ru was really reluctant to give up the opportunity to enjoy it again.

    After recovering a bit from eating, they filled the last bead as well.