48

The feeling of being stared at the back is really creepy, Fang Ru is a little ashamed, no matter who is watched and eats like this, they will feel a little uncomfortable.

    "We are having dinner, do you want some?" Fang Ru finally asked politely.

    "This is so embarrassing~" The red horned owl seemed to be waiting for this sentence, the voice was full of joy, and the mouth was still polite.

    Fang Ru also prepared some food for him. He just couldn’t bear the feeling just now. Although it might be impolite to use such a metaphor, the other party gave him the feeling that when he was eating, there was one eye staring at him eagerly. You, the puppy who wants you to feed him.

    "We are very sorry to disturb your rest, and this food can be regarded as compensation." Fang Ru still has a lot of seafood that he picked up at the beach last time, because some of them are too late to dry, and they may be broken after a long time , He didn't feel bad about sharing some food.

    The red-horned owl didn't even come out of the tree hole when it was eating, so Fang Ru put some shells in front of him for the red-horned owl to peck at.

    This made Fang Ru feel a little weird, and even wondered if there was any treasure hidden in his tree hole.

    "The taste of this stuff is really good. I think it tastes a bit like food from the sea. Although I have been to the seaside, I have never seen this kind of food." The red horned owl talked a lot after eating the shellfish a little.

    Fang Ru looked at the shellfish. It was the seawater washed up last time, maybe it was shellfish from the deep sea. He replied: "This is the food I picked up at the seaside. I think it tastes good.

    " After eating several of them in a row: "It tastes good and has a lot of energy." The

    red horned owl stretched out its head while eating, but its body still stayed in the tree hole.

    Fang Ru asked: "I heard that the sea is about to submerge, why don't you go to the center of the island together?"

    The screech owl paused, and then resumed the relaxed tone it had just said: "I have been to the center of the island ten years ago. Although there is plenty of food there, it is also very dangerous. The sea water here Although I will drown, I can fly, and the sea water will not harm me." "

    What about when it snows? It should be difficult to find food here?" Fang Ru looked at the other party's reincarnated starvation ghost It looked like it hadn't eaten for a while, and now it was so hungry when food was still available, and it would be even more difficult to survive when food was scarce in winter.

    The red horned owl didn't care too much: "It doesn't matter. With what I know about this place now, it is not difficult to survive. If you are going to the center of the island, I can tell you what I have seen and heard. When I was young I have also traveled around with my companions, and I have been to a large part of this island."

    Fang Ru suddenly became energetic, although the sparrow could get some information, but it was not comprehensive: "Then can you tell me Tell me? We can get too little information." At this time, Fang Ru used the honorific title.

    He really needs reliable news.

    The red horned owl swallowed the food in its mouth, and then said: "Let me think about it... Are you going to walk from the ground or from the sky?" He looked at Fang Ru first, and then at the sparrow.

    A snail like Fang Ru should walk on land, and a snail like a sparrow should walk in mid-air. When the two are combined, the red screech owl is also a little confused.