121

Shiwu didn't dare to mention anything anymore and rolled in the flowers, who knew how many pieces of flesh would be missing from his body after rolling.

    The others subconsciously took two steps back, away from this beautiful but dangerous flower bush.

    They left in another direction, intending to avoid the large flower bushes.

    There are many known and unknown plants around, and Haisi is teaching them to identify which ones are useful and which ones are not.

    Because of the little flowers that can bite people as a warning, they pay great attention to whether there is danger around them when picking useful things.

    There were some noises in the bushes, Fang Ru looked over very vigilantly, and he shouted loudly, "Who is there!" Unfortunately,

    Fang Ru responded with silence, as if the sound he heard just now was an illusion.

    But Fang Ru didn't think so.

    "Uncle Xue Ban, can you see what's there?" Fang Ru asked Xue Ban, who had the best eyesight in the team, about the current situation.

    After Xue Ban took a look, she shook her head and said, "There's nothing there."

    "But I clearly heard the movement, could it be an illusion?" Fang Ru also became suspicious.

    "I heard it too, it's not an illusion, but it might be because of the wind." Hai Si said.

    Fang Ru didn't quite agree: "The sound doesn't sound like it, it's more like the movement made by living things." "

    However, there should be no other living things on the floating island except the people looking for things here. Could it be..." It's people ?

    Everyone looked suspiciously at the bush that made the sound. If the other party had skills such as invisibility, it would make sense.

    "I'll do it." Xueban didn't wait for any answer from the others, and directly attacked. With a wave of his hand, several sharp gusts of wind hit the bush, splitting the swaying bush into several sections.

    After that, there was no movement here.

    "Is there any race on Guanghai Island that can be invisible?" Fang Ru asked Haisi.

    Haisi shook his head: "No." He really couldn't think of a race on their island that would be invisible.

    When they were confused and guessing, Fang Ru looked at Yuan above his head and asked, "Brother Cat, can you see something?

    " Now, they should be able to see some clues that they can't see.

    Yuan Yuan was named inexplicably, shook his head and said, "I don't know what it is, but I saw a shadow."

    Hai Si and Hai Xue were very surprised. Ever since they met Fang Ru and the others, they had never heard of this little black cat. Without any words, they always thought Yuan was just an undifferentiated creature.

    But Fang Ru could tell that there really was something here. He told the others to retreat while he walked towards the bushes.

    When Fang Ru stretched out his hand in the direction of the bush, he sensed the danger coming, and subconsciously wanted to teleport to avoid the danger.

    At the moment he teleported, the moving position seemed to be out of control.

    Originally, he only planned to teleport a few meters to escape, but when he regained his footing on the ground, he no longer knew where he was.