75

After nearly half an hour, Fang Ru still didn't see any signs of waking up.

    The worries of the companions also reached a limit.

    Hongye waved her cane, and suggested: "How about I wake him up?" "

    No, what if you can't wake up because of the pumping?" Seeing Hongye's flick of the root system smashing a stone, Xiao Pang Instant horror, the first to object to this proposal, their snail's software can't bear it.

    Xueban also took a step back and said, "It should be that there is something wrong with the snowball in his hand, why don't we break the snowball off?" The

    snails all focused on the snowball.

    Xiaopang stretched out a hand: "Let me try."

    He stretched out his hand towards the snow ball flower, pinched the upper part and pulled it vigorously, but the snow ball flower seemed to grow on Fang Ru's hand , there is no gap to dig out at all.

    "I can't get rid of it, what should I do?" Fatty grabbed Fang Ru's hand, with a look of bewilderment.

    Xue Ban directly stretched out her beak to peck, as if pecking on cotton, and pulled hard, pulling the skin of Fang Ru's palm together, but she couldn't tear off the Xuetuanhua.

    After busying around for a while with no results, everyone was a little frustrated.

    Just when they were annoyed, a black smoke spread and condensed on Fang Ru's snail shell.

    Yuan appeared lazily on Fang Ru's snail shell.

    The creatures present were not surprised to see the black cat appearing suddenly. This kind of situation had happened many times, and they were already used to it.

    Xiaopang moved his tentacles: "Brother Cat, have you come to see us?"

    The black cat tilted its head, and couldn't figure out why Fang Ru and the others were here. He thought it was an intruder.

    Yuan: "Why are you here?"

    Although he was a little surprised that the black cat could ask questions, Xiaopang still pointed to the snow ball flowers floating in the air and replied: "The snow ball flowers brought us here are the kind of snow ball flowers that shine with blue light, they are very beautiful "

    "Brother Cat, look at my second brother, he can't wake up." Seeing that they didn't intend to stop chatting, Xiao San hurriedly asked, "Can you make him wake up?" In the little

    snails In my mind, apart from Fang Ru, Brother Mao is the most powerful one. At this time, I can't find a solution, so I must be right to ask Brother Mao.

    Yuan Yuan looked at Fang Ru, then at Fang Ru's hand that was held in Xiaopang's hand, and raised his little paw.

    Fang Ru's thoughts were still immersed in Xue Tuanhua's memory.

    Snowflowers are only born with ice and snow, and likewise, they can only see everything that happens in winter.

    On this continent, winter is a very short season, especially the snowy days, which always seem so short. If the temperature changes quickly, it will only take four or five days for the snowflakes to completely melt after the snow stops.

    In this year of change, because it is not winter, it is also difficult for the Snow Tuanhuas to string events together.

    Fang Ru, who received the memory of Xuetuanhua, only knew that when the ice and snow came again, the world had completely changed.