27

The two snails crawled on the ground, and after advancing for a short distance, Fang Ru also discovered that the speed of the other was not as fast as his own, so he slowed down intentionally or unintentionally.

    Fang Ru seemed to inadvertently ask: "Are all the snail cubs on the bank of the river born by the snails of the thorn fruit community, and will there be snails in that tribe to give birth on the other side of the stream?" "The snails of our tribe are all here

    . It is impossible for snails to go to the other side for production, that is not our territory, if there are lightning snails on the other side, it should be eggs laid by wild snails, those eggs will basically not differentiate, so don’t pay attention to them.” Nine When Zhu delivered the news, he still brought some disdain.

    Fang Ru could hear from this sentence that the snails in these tribes seemed to have a certain rejection of wild snails, which he could not figure out from a sentence for the time being.

    At the same time, he also guessed his identity, maybe he and his snail brothers are the eggs laid by the so-called wild snails.

    Although I have learned from the sparrows that the differentiated races are somewhat repulsive to the same race from outside, but after personally confirming it, I am still a little disappointed.

    Fang Ru let go of his uncomfortable feeling and continued to ask: "Does the creek and the area just now belong to the tribe?" "It can't be regarded as the scope of the tribe, it can only be regarded as the

    scope of food.

    " It should be dangerous outside the tribe, right? Why not lay eggs in the tribe?" "It is not

    sure whether the newborn snails will differentiate, of course they cannot be laid in the tribe, and they will be taken back into the tribe when they differentiate. If you can’t differentiate, you can’t enter the tribe.”

    “What about the undifferentiated snails?” Fang Ru saw snail cubs around here, if those undifferentiated snails were not in the tribe, where did they go?

    Jiu Zhu turned his head and looked at Fang Ru, feeling that the question was a bit redundant: "What else can I do? Snails without movement skills generally can't go far, and they are either eaten or expelled. Anyway, there is no differentiation. The lifespan of snails is generally not very long.”

    In addition to natural death of the body, accidental death is more common here, and even life may be lost after birth. The snails that have not died will be expelled from the scope of obtaining food after they grow to a certain extent. After all, if the adult snails continue to stay, they may pose a threat to the newborn snails.

    The newly hatched cubs are very fragile. Although they will not keep their cubs around, they hope that there will be more differentiated snails, rather than letting newborn snails become the rations of adult snails. .

    Fang Ru continued to ask: "Why can't undifferentiated snails enter the tribe?"

    Jiu Zhu: "Do you need to ask? The snails lay so many eggs at a time. If they all stay, where will the tribe live? Where will there be enough food?"

    Indeed It is necessary to consider the actual situation. Fang Ru thought about it. It seems that even if he and Xiaopang became members, the tribe would not allow them to bring their brothers. Even snails born in the same family are not eligible to live in the tribe, and wildly differentiated snails like them are even less likely to be an exception.

    Fang Ru was thinking about something, but he heard Jiuzhu add: "Besides, eating snails of the same family has a better chance of getting differentiated. In the same nest of snails, there can be at least three or four differentiated snails, but in the end There may only be a dozen or so snails that survive in this clutch.” And there may be 30 to 50 eggs in a clutch that can hatch successfully.