144

The guard guarding the black monkey came to inform the island owner Yu Gu of this matter. After hearing this, Yu Gu knew that this matter should not be ignored, so he decided to check it himself.

    When they came to the cage where they were held, the black monkeys in the cage had disappeared from two to four.

    Yugu couldn't see any tricks from it, and could only watch these black monkeys disappear in front of him.

    His expression was very serious, and he felt a little worried, "Go and invite the Great Witch of Ten Rivers, and say that the creature sent from the Northern Continent disappeared." "Yes." One person stepped on the

    flying

    board and left immediately after taking the order.

    ...

    Keizhi came to the door of Shichuan on Wushu Island.

    After entering the room, he immediately confided everything about Fang Ru, "Major Wu, I guess the disseminator of the story of the guardian beast has probably entered the island, what should I do next?" Shi Chuan

    paused , he guessed who might appear on the more prosperous islands, but he never thought that they would come so quickly, "Did you see them on the island around the ocean?"

    Guizhi shook his head: "I'm worried that they may run away again when they see me, so I haven't witnessed it with my own eyes. But my brother has seen them. Judging from my brother's tone, his relationship with that group of people seems That's right."

    Shi Chuan was very pleased that Keizhi still had the self-consciousness to scare people away, "Then how can you confirm their identities?" "The race of

    that group of people and Bubbles, and the race of the communicator of the story of the guardian beast The same, they are all lightning snails. The bubble they gave my brother, except for a few people on Guanghai Island, is absolutely only in their hands. In addition, their number and names are all right , it should be the same group of people."

    "If you can make friends, you will naturally want to make friends with the other party, but they will run away as soon as they see you..." Shi Chuan thinks that the possibility is really quite high.

    "Then I should go to meet them?" Guizhi was a little anxious.

    Shi Chuan hurriedly stopped him: "Don't go there first!" He still remembered that when he asked Keizhi to invite people out, they were scared away by his dead-headedness. He is sure that it is hard to say whether Guizhi can make friends with this appearance, and he is not sure that he will run away as soon as he meets him. This is not the result he wants.

    "Please ask the great witch for advice." Guizhi asked for advice very humbly.

    After deliberating for a while, Shi Chuan said, "Since they have arrived on Ocean Island, the next step may be to invite the guardian beast to come here. Considering the current situation in the southern islands, the arrival of the guardian beast is good news. But now we have nothing to do. It may make the other party give up the island, so my idea is, don’t take any action against them before the guardian beast arrives.” “

    We just wait and don’t take any action?” Gui Zhi always feels that this is not safe, What if these people left before the guardian beast appeared?

    Shi Chuan was a little helpless, Keizhi was really strong, more than enough to become the next island owner, but he was a little impulsive, and he was always lacking in the overall situation.