141

Early in the morning, Duo Lun came to Fang Rujia as scheduled.

    He shouted into the house tree: "Fang Ru, are you ready? We should go." Hearing

    the sound, Fang Ru got out of the house tree immediately, and saw Duo Lun holding several lilies in his hands.

    "Why are you wearing the same clothes as usual?" Doron commented after walking around him.

    "I don't have many clothes. This is the best clothes I can find." Fang Ru didn't really want to find a partner, but just wanted to find out the cause of his ED. He felt that he didn't need to dress up fancy .

    "Forget it." Duo Lun teased, "It's better not to be so eye-catching when you stand next to me, so that I can attract more people's attention."

    Fang Ru said: "Anyway, there is only one object Is it?" What's the use of attracting so many people.

    "Do as you like, anyway, I have already reminded you, just don't blame me when the time comes." Duo Lun shook his head without further persuasion.

    "I will never blame you." Fang Ru asked, "Shall we go now?" "

    No, you pick a few flowers first, just like me." Duo Lun pointed in one direction.

    The flowers Duo Lun mentioned were the white lilies that grew everywhere in the lightning snail population.

    "Isn't this flower indestructible?" Fang Ru followed her to Lily.

    "What I said was not to waste, you can pick all the flowers today." Duo Lun tightened the lily in his arms.

    Fang Ru looked at the lily in Duo Lun's hand, which was covered by the power of space and hadn't been destroyed, and directly used space cutting to pick lilies with full flower buds.

    Duo Lun was amazed by his move: "Your skills are really good, do you want to have a nest with me?"

    Yuan suddenly became vigilant, and threatened Duo Lun.

    Fang Ru patted the bristling Yuan soothingly, "Forget it, I regard you as a good friend, it is difficult to have eggs with you." "

    That would be a pity, I still don't care about your space skills. I'm very interested." Duo Lun actually just asked casually, Fang Ru didn't want to, and he didn't mean to force it.

    After the embarrassment was broken, Fang Ru had already taken three flowers in his hand, "How many should I pick?" "

    You can do whatever you want, there is no limit."

    Fang Ru picked another flower, waved it in front of his eyes and asked, "How many flowers should I pick?" What's the use of flowers?"

    "The first function is to give someone away." Duo Lun explained, "If you see someone who wants to lay eggs together on the celebration day, give him a blooming lily.

    " The lily is still in the budding state under the wrapping of the space power. If you want the lily to bloom, you must remove all the space power covering the lily. Only the lightning snails can do this.

    "Isn't it enough to just give one flower to those who want it?" Fang Ru was a little surprised.

    Duo Lun retorted: "One flower is not enough. If the person you fancy doesn't respond to you, you have to give another one. However, as long as you are strong enough to untie the space power that wraps the lily, you can give it to you." Give one to any snail you like. The more lilies you receive, the more popular you are, and the ten people who receive the most lilies will be blessed by the patriarch."