91

The little snails looked curiously at the temporary residence of the lightning snail.     Baishi is introducing some novelties of their tribe to Fang Ru: "I heard that you want to exchange things with the fruit of the house, what do

    you want to exchange?"

Something is not clear, of course, if it is the leaves that Jiuzhu took out last time, he probably doesn't need it.

    Baishi led them to the largest peacock blue baobab tree in the tribe, which is the iconic house tree in the tribe. It is also the differentiated baobabs that migrated with them from marginal tribes.

    At this time, many snails surrounded the bread tree.

    The baobab tree has branched out a root system, and the root system is wrapped with a stone-like thing. It is rubbing the snail shell for the lightning snail underneath. It feels like it is being polished, and it also makes a rubbing sound.

    Fang Ru asked curiously: "What are they doing?"

    The little snails also moved closer and looked around curiously with their heads stretched out.

    Knowing that Fang Ru and the others are snails that grew up in the wild, and they are still young, it is normal to not know some things, and immediately explained proudly: "They are polishing the snail shell. You should also know that the main Defense depends on the shell of the body, the harder the shell is, the safer it is. To harden the shell of a snail, we must eat some bones and the hard shells of other creatures to strengthen our own shell. If we eat more of these things, There will be a layer of brittle shell on the snail shell."

    Bai Shi said, and brought Fang Ru and the others closer to observe.

    As expected, the Lightning Snail has a yellowish and brittle shell, which is probably like iron rusting after a long period of time.

    Shiraishi couldn't explain why there was such a brittle shell, but Fang Ru guessed that when the bones were eaten, the harder substances in the snail shell were absorbed, which strengthened the snail shell, and some things that could not be absorbed were discharged. attached to the surface of the shell.

    "If this kind of dirt is not polished off, it will affect the further development of the snail's shell. You are still young and don't have such troubles, but when you are one year old, you should grow the first layer of brittle shell. At that time I've used the shell stone." Shiraishi explained, and the differentiated baobab tree seemed to be cooperating with him, and shook the shell stone wrapped around its roots.

    From their language and behavior, Fang Ru tasted a kind of forced Amway, and even played an advertisement on the spot. Are snails so advanced with the times now?

    After the differentiated baobab tree finished displaying the shell grinding stone, it began to rub the snail shell for the snail in front of it.

    The snail shell, which was originally yellowish, also returned to its original jade-white color after repeated polishing, and some powder fell to the ground, among which was mixed with brittle shell powder and shell grinding stone powder.

    This shell grinding stone can remove all the brittle shells without damaging the snail shells. Grinding Stones are also consumable items that will be consumed over time.

    Fang Ru planned to change some shell grinding stones before leaving, not because of the patriarch's Amway. Although they haven't grown brittle shells yet, these brittle shells are accumulating day by day, and sooner or later they will appear.

    Moreover, it doesn't matter even if there is no crisp shell, the shell grinding stone will not damage the snail shell, and it can be used for daily care.