67

Under Fang Ru's gaze, Shisan took his bowl to the cat's nest.

    Shisan put down the bowl containing a few pieces of grilled fish very attentively: "Brother Mao, this is my grilled fish for today, and I'll give you all of it!"

    Fang Ru was so confused that he had no time to think about what was going on One piece of the grilled fish in Shisan's bowl floated into Yuan's bowl, and there were three pieces of grilled fish in Shisan's bowl.

    The meaning of the black cat is obvious, one piece is enough.

    Seeing that he could still eat grilled fish, Shisan happily stepped aside with his bowl.

    Fang Ru was a little stunned, and the movements of his hands also stopped. Seeing that his second brother didn't give him fish, Xiao Ba became a little anxious: "Second brother, give me the grilled fish quickly." Fang Ru

    replied Guoshen then gave Xiao Ba a few pieces of fish, and at the same time, he was also thinking about when the relationship between Shisan and Hei Mao became so good.

    Before he could come up with a result, Xiao Ba, who had just received the fish, also walked towards the black cat with his own bowl, and contributed his grilled fish.

    Seeing that Xiao Ba and Thirteen had already gone up first to show their hospitality, the rest of the divided snails couldn't stay any longer.

    "Second brother, give me points first, give me points first!" Xiao Qi couldn't wait any longer, and strongly urged Fang Ru to let him jump in line.

    Seeing this, the other little snails immediately quit. There are still several ahead, so how can you say that everyone jumped in the queue?

    "Second brother, I'm the youngest, give it to me first." Twenty, the youngest among the differentiated snails, immediately took advantage of himself and asked Fang Ru to give him the privilege.

    How could Xiaosan get what he wanted, and immediately retorted: "You should give it to me first, I am the biggest." "The

    biggest one is not you, but the eldest brother." A little snail said.

    Xiaopang, who was standing in the outermost circle, was suddenly mentioned, and he turned his tentacles slowly, as if he didn't know why they suddenly talked about him.

    Fang Ru saw a group of snails scrambling to get the grilled fish first, so he said: "Then give it to your elder brother first, he usually takes care of you very hard." Fang Ru followed the

    little snail's wish and put a few pieces into the chubby bowl Grill the fish, and then distribute them to the little snails in order.

    After sharing the grilled fish, Fang Ru watched helplessly as the little snails crawled up to the black cat one by one with their bowls in hand.

    "Brother Cat, I'll give you my grilled fish too."

    "And mine."

    "Eat mine first, this one is definitely the best."

    "I'm the biggest in the family, so I should come first!" Xiaosan put on her eldest son again.

    The other snails also felt that what Xiao San said made sense.

    Xiao Qi said: "Big brother is the biggest one, he should come first."

    A group of little snails looked at Xiaopang who was still next to Fang Ru with their tentacles.

    Xiaopang, who was about to start eating, was stunned.

    Xiao San also thought it made sense, so he said: "Brother, I will give you the chance to offer fish first this time, but I have to follow you." The other