64

The snail cubs who have been bragging about their second brother without thinking have finally attracted their attention, but they don't know what's going on for a while.

    Xiaosan had more experience around Fang Ru, and he said in a low voice, "Mao, is Brother Mao on fire? There is smoke all over his body." "Really, Brother Mao is smoking, what should I do?" "It's

    on

    fire ? Will the house burn down?"

    The snail cubs panicked.

    Xiaopang is the most calm and calm: "Water, water can put out fire!" He found a dandelion pellet and flew into the air. There was water in his space, so he felt that he was flying over the cat's nest, and a coconut shell appeared out of thin air , pouring down and about to fall, the coconut shell in a half-tilted state suddenly seemed to be frozen in mid-air, and the water that had fallen halfway stopped dripping.

    Fatty was immediately shocked by this scene, his stomach and feet loosened, and he fell down from mid-air with a "click", the round snail shell rolled outwards twice, and as he fell, the dandelion disappeared. The energy continued to sustain and fell to the ground.

    The attention of the snail cubs was all attracted.

    At this time, the black mist gradually condensed, and the original cat's nest had lost the black cat, and a figure about 1.9 meters was formed under the patchwork of black mist.

    The man was dressed in a black robe and trousers, and stepped on the floor barefoot, with long black hair hanging down, almost dragging to the ground.

    His skin is snow-white, and there are blue whites and black pupils printed in a pair of peach blossom eyes, but the faint blue faded quickly, the whites of the eyes faded to white, and the black pupils appeared even deeper.

    There is a noble and somewhat lazy temperament all over his body.

    He stretched out his right hand to the coconut shell that was stagnant in mid-air, and the pouring water that was about to be poured went back like a rewind, and the water was refilled into the coconut shell without leaking a single drop.

    The man held the coconut shell in his hand and looked down at a group of snails.

    The snail cubs stretched their tentacles and stared at the man in black motionlessly, not recovering from the shock for a moment.

    Xiaopang was the first to react, and tentatively asked: "Brother Cat?"

    The man in black nodded slightly, which was rare, and threw out the coconut shell filled with water, but the coconut shell was finally parked firmly on the ground.

    Xiaoba tilted his head, he didn't pay attention to the fact that the black cat had turned into a human, but put it in his hand, looked at it for a while and said in surprise: "Ah! Brother Cat has long hands!" "Wow!

    Really Yay." The snail cubs turned their attention to those hands, and they were envious immediately. As for the black cat completely changing its appearance or something, it doesn't matter, they only care about the hands.

    "Brother Mao can also have long hands, so amazing." Xiaosan was still secretly envious.

    Xiao Ba reacted the fastest, and immediately lay down at the man's feet: "Brother Cat, how can you have long hands? Teach me!" "

    I want long hands too, so teach me."

    "Then I want to too! "

    The snail group exploded, everyone wanted the black cat to teach them how to grow hands. A large group scrambled to surround the man.