8

There are many plants along the way that Fang Ru knows, but at the same time there are many plants that he has never seen, some are similar to certain plants on the earth, and some have no prototypes on the earth at all. After adapting to everything in this world, he can take it calmly when he sees new species.

After they crawled for another distance, the scent became stronger and stronger. Fang Ru followed the direction of the smell and saw large yellow flowers blooming not far away.

One by one, against the backdrop of green leaves, they bloom very lushly. A gust of wind blows, and the large flowers sway with the airflow.

The bees are diligently collecting pollen among the flowers, and the sound of buzzing can be heard endlessly.

Such a voice was actually a bit noisy, but Fang Ru felt that his tired body and mind were healed in an instant. From his point of view, what he saw was a huge sea of ​​yellow flowers.

Flowers are only part of the landscape, many places are already bearing fruit. The fruit is very huge for Fang Ru, and this plant is also known to him, it is a pumpkin on earth.

Some pumpkins are immature, showing a green body. Some are golden all over, and there is some fragrance faintly wrapped under the skin.

In the absence of food, these pumpkins made Fang Ru feel very cute no matter how they looked.

The aroma they smelled before they came came from a few broken pumpkins. The skins of those pumpkins seemed to have been dug open by some kind of animal. Fang Ru took a look and found that the pumpkin flesh inside hadn't rotted yet, but there were signs of being pecked at.

If other creatures have used it, more than one, then there is at least a 90% chance that this pumpkin is not poisonous.

Pumpkin is a non-toxic edible food, but this is not the earth after all, and no one can guarantee that plants that are similar to the earth here will be as edible as the earth, not to mention that there are some differences between the two plants.

For example, the fragrance between them is not the same.

Fatty sniffed the smell and moved his mouth: "It's food! I've already smelled them, I'm going to eat some."

Fang Ru: "Didn't you eat it before, and you're hungry again so soon?" It was a big aloe vera juice several times their volume.

Xiaopang is very confident: "Didn't you drink water before? You should be hungry by now."

Fang Ru: "..." The name he gave Xiaopang is really correct, it is more than he can eat , although all he drank was liquid at that time, but he still doesn't feel hungry now.

Fang Ru was thinking about how to pick off the pumpkin, Xiao Pang had already started to eat a damaged pumpkin.

Fang Ru hated iron for being weak: "I just know how to eat! I don't know how to make progress at all."

Fatty was indifferent and continued to eat pumpkins.

Fang Ru really had no choice but to pick a ripe pumpkin and start biting the stalk. It took him a while to grind the stalk off. After a while, just pack it up for Xiaopang and take it away.

Immediately afterwards, he had to cut off several melon stalks in a row, and harvested several pumpkins.

After exercising for a while, he was a little tired, so he stopped to rest for a while. Seeing how delicious Xiaopang's food is, I feel unbalanced in an instant. I worked hard to pick pumpkins, but the other party eats pumpkins comfortably?

But this imbalance only appeared for a while, and soon subsided. Who let Xiaopang have space, Xiaopang is responsible for carrying it, which is considered work.

Fatty crawled down after he was full. Fang Ru instructed Xiaopang to put away the pumpkin he had picked.

Fang Ru: "How many pumpkins can you hold? Can you take away the cooked pumpkins here?" There are

really a lot of pumpkins in this large piece, which should be enough for them to eat for a while.

Xiaopang crawled over to fill the pumpkin that Fang Ru picked: "It's not full yet. I can still hold some more."

Fang Ru just picked about 17 pumpkins, which means that the space in Xiaopang's shell can hold about 20. pumpkins.

Xiaopang also went to help with work when he was full, and the two snails picked five more, and after they were all packed, they started their return journey.

Unfortunately, within a few steps, Xiaopang suddenly fell asleep...

Fang Ru:? ? ?

Can you fall asleep while walking?

Fang Ru quickly understood the key point. This kind of pumpkin should have similar effects to the fruit they ate, and it should have the effect of promoting their growth!

His eyes lit up, looking at the sleeping chubby, thinking he wouldn't wake up for a while, Fang Ru climbed onto a broken pumpkin! Chewed up.

The taste of the pumpkin is a bit hard and a bit brittle, the taste is a bit sweet, and there is a unique aroma of pumpkin. This aroma is very strong, and it is actually a bit pungent when you get close to it. Overall, the taste is still very good.

After eating the pumpkin, he also felt a little drowsy, so he found a place to hide and fell asleep.

This sleep lasted until the early morning of the second day. When he came out of the hiding place, Xiaopang had already woken up, stretched his head, and looked around with his tentacles.

Fang Ru: "I'm here." He crawled towards Xiaopang.

Both snails have undergone a lot of changes, and I won't talk about it after growing up. Fang Ru still feels that his strength is much stronger. The snail shell that was scratched yesterday has also returned to its original shape, and he can feel the snail shell becoming softer. Harder.

He twirled his tentacles, wondering if he would be like Xiaopang, with extra space in his shell or something! But he got into his own snail shell last night, and there was no room at all! Thinking this way, he shrank back to look at the situation.

All right! Still no room.

He sighed for a while, but he really didn't have such luck.

After the two snails looked at each other for a while, they set off to go back.

After his strength increased, he even traveled much faster.

On the way back, Fang Ru thought, since they have enough food now, they can barely share some with their snail brothers, so that they can grow up quickly. After recognizing his identity as a snail, Fang Ru also subconsciously felt that he could take care of more snails in his territory, and maybe he could develop into a little brother or something in the future.

But these pumpkins are not his own, so he discussed with Xiaopang: "Can you give some more to the other brothers? We ate up all the food, and they won't grow up. Anyway, we can't finish the food now." ."

Although Xiaopang doesn't remember some of the memories when he was younger, but for his own better development, he will still take things that can make him grow better.

However, in the case of sufficient food, he is still willing to share some out.

Xiaopang: "I can share some with them, but I have to eat." He hadn't eaten for a few days before. Now that there are so many pumpkins, there should be enough for a while.

Before returning to their residence, Fang Ru heard the sound of bird wings fluttering. Fang Ru knew that there were always some sparrows above his station, but the sound just now did not sound like the flapping of sparrow wings.

"Hey--"

a piercing bird cry reached Fang Ru's ears. He felt a little uneasy, and sent a message to Xiaopang beside him: "Let's hurry up, there seems to be something wrong at home."