15

The smiling face flower swelled up quickly, obviously the snail swallowed just now was a bit too big.

    Fang Ru saw everything in his eyes, and was a little anxious for a while, he could only pray that Xiaopang hadn't been digested yet! He let the dandelion fall quickly, and as soon as it landed on the ground, he felt that the touch underneath was not right. When he looked down with his tentacles, he saw a stainless steel stick hidden in the grass.

    This is the harpoon that came to this world with him!

    His eyes just shifted slightly, and soon, his attention returned to the human face flower tree. The human face flower had already started chewing again, Fang Ru secretly thought it was bad!

    With the things he has so far, there is nothing that can save Xiaopang. He looked around anxiously, wanting to see if there was anything that could help.

    Looking down, he saw his harpoon again, which was the only weapon with brazing attack power in his sight, but how could he use this weapon.

    All kinds of thoughts were running quickly in his mind, causing his thinking to be confused for a moment. How can he use this harpoon? If only he could have one hand!

    Thinking of this, a pain began to appear on the right side of his head, which was really fast and violent, making his mind a little blurred.

    In a daze, he vaguely heard the crisp sound of 'cracking' produced by the rubbing of bones, and then his head seemed to be pushed aside by something, and the right side was suppressed by a weight. That thing seemed to grow out of the flesh, getting longer and longer...

    The pain lasted for a few minutes before it stopped. During this time, the pain caused Fang Ru to have no energy to think about other things at all. .

    After the pain passed for a while, he turned the tentacles to see the changes in his body clearly.

    Protruding from the snail's neck is an arm wet with snail mucus. This is the arm of a young man, white and thin, and looks very delicate.

    Before he had time to think about why he had an extra arm, he quickly stretched out the new arm and grabbed the harpoon in the grass. Then, using the harpoon as a support point, propped up the whole snail, and jumped onto a smooth boulder next to it.

    After the height above the boulder gave the harpoon room to move, Fang Ru aimed at the flower stalk that had swallowed Xiaopang's bud, ready to go.

    Fang Ru has used the harpoon quite a few times, and he has always been very accurate. When he is fully focused, the accuracy rate is even higher.

    But this time, it was very different from the past. It was a feeling he had never felt before. He didn't know where the confidence came from. At that moment, he felt that he would be able to hit the target successfully.

    The lower stomach and feet are firmly attached to the boulder, and with this force, the harpoon is thrown out with all its strength.

    The harpoon quickly pierced through the air, leaving only the sound of "咻——" lingering in my ears.

    Fang Ru was nervous for a while, praying in his heart that he must hit!

    Harpoon seemed to understand his heart, hit the target accurately, fell into the branch of the smiling flower, and pulled the whole smiling flower away from the human-face tree with this force. The harpoon flew several meters with the flower buds, out of the attack range of the human face flower tree.

    After the success, Fang Ru did not feel relieved. It had been several minutes since Xiaopang was eaten, and he needed to check Xiaopang's situation immediately.

    Fang Ru supported himself, jumped off the boulder, reached out to pick up the dandelion he had thrown aside just now, and flew out in the direction where the harpoon fell.

    The smiley flower whose stalk was impaled by a harpoon has lost its vitality and has become a dead thing. Fang Ru landed in front of the flower, and after confirming that the flower had lost its aggressiveness, he pulled the harpoon off the ground, and then used it to cut open the flower to check Xiaopang's condition. His movements were careful and gentle, but the speed was not slow, and the human face flower was quickly disembowelled in front of him.

    There are also some plant tissues inside the smiling flower. Apart from rows of neat fangs, there is nothing else, not even a little bit of food residue.

    How could it not?

    Where is Fatty?

    Fang Ru couldn't believe it, so he searched again, but there was still nothing, not even a piece of snail shell left.

    how so!

    Could it be that Smiling Flower's digestion ability is really so strong? It took less than ten minutes for him to grow his arm to fold the flower off! With the protection of the snail shell, it shouldn't be digested so quickly! If he hadn't been staring at this human face flower before, he would have thought that he had attacked the wrong target!

    But the facts were in front of him, forcing him to believe.

    At this moment, Fang Ru realized that his whole body was weak, as if he had no strength at all, and even the handwriting that he had just dealt with just now lay limply on the ground.

    He stared blankly at the spot, staring at the pile of human-faced wreckage for a while, exhaustion invaded his brain, he finally couldn't hold on, and the whole snail fell into a coma.