82

in fang ru's eyes, the size of these little snails is actually about the same, after all, the hatching time is actually about the same.

    and xiaosan's posture is probably like the feeling of being identified by the elementary school teacher as the monitor.

    fang ru was the class monitor a few times when he was a child, among other things, the little vanity of being recognized can make him excited for several days.

    he wasn't completely relieved that xiaosan was a bunch of other snails, mainly because hongye was assigned next door to xiaosan's team.

    although hongye can pick fruits and put them in bamboo baskets, and when the bamboo baskets are full, they can still catch them on the roots, but there are too many baobab fruits at present, and i am afraid that he can't catch them all in two or three bamboo baskets and roots . not to mention that carrying these fruits will increase their own weight and consume more energy.

    therefore, from time to time, he had to put the picked fruits into the lightning snail's space.

    fang ru asked hongye to be next to xiaosan, not only to let hongye take care of xiaosan's team, but also to let hongye put the picked fruits in xiaosan's space.

    xiaosan didn't notice fang ru's intentions at all, and acted like a "big brother", letting the little snails scatter in the area they were in charge of, picking the fruits from the trees.

    fang ru also led his team into the branches.

    the process of picking is not difficult. some ripe fruits are about to fall off, and they can be torn off with almost no force.

    some are not fully ripe and take some effort.

    some of the more tenacious ones were left, and the branches connected to the fruit had to be cut off with a homemade dagger, and then collected.

    the little snails are very interested in finding food. when fang ru went out for food in the past, they wanted to go out to see the world, but fang ru didn't plan to go out in winter because of the cold and inconvenient weather. time to take them out hunting experience.

    this also makes the snails who have not been self-reliant after their differentiation have an extraordinary curiosity about finding food.

    this time being able to pick food by themselves is undoubtedly an opportunity similar to playing. even if the taste of these baobab fruits is mediocre, it is of great significance to them.

    this feeling is probably equivalent to "washing clothes for the first time", "washing dishes for the first time" and other similar events. if these snails were elementary school students, such a significant event would probably be written into their composition.

    the little snails learned fang ru's method of picking, and they all held a dagger in their hands.

    the method of picking red leaves is much simpler and rougher, because he is not afraid of the branches hurting himself at all, he just sticks out the root system to pick, separates more than a dozen roots at a time, wraps the connection between the fruit and the tree after being twisted, it was pulled back and put into a bamboo basket.

    when the bamboo basket is full, it will be carried on the root system, and when the root system is also full, it will go to the mistress next to it, and ask the mistress to put the fruit into the space.

    xiaosan also deliberately distinguished the red leaf's fruit from her own.

    just like a competition, the little snails all have a mentality of comparison, and they all think that they will pick the most for a while, so that they can go to fang ru to ask for their own praise.