12

During Fang Ru's troubled days, Xiaopang has found the joy of feeding the cubs, but he always tends to feed the wrong snail cubs.

    For Xiaopang who can't count at all. Each snail looks about the same, the white body and the lightning logo are very similar, but there is a little difference in size, it is difficult to recognize it under normal circumstances, at least Fang Ru can't recognize it now.

    The snail cubs are numerous and scattered. After crawling around, it is easy to confuse them. Xiao Pang often feeds one food and forgets to feed the other snail cubs.

    Xiaopang was so busy that he was dizzy and enjoyed it: "No wonder you said you want to feed these snail cubs. It turns out that feeding cubs is so fun." When he was just born, he was the little bully in the snail nest, eating or sleeping. Life is so rich now.

    Fang Ru felt that Fatty really had a big heart, and Fatty obviously said that he was still a baby, but he acted like a big snail. Of course, Fang Ru has the soul of an adult himself, so he will not admit that he is a cub.

    The length of a group of small snails is about seven or eight centimeters, and now they will be able to withstand the attack of blackbirds for a while longer.

    It's a little strange to say that although the food of the little snails has kept up, their size is still not as fast as Fang Ru and Xiaopang.

    Also, only one sparrow has differentiated in the sparrow group, and it is already a lot to have two in their snail group.

    After Fang Ru got the space, he couldn't help showing off in front of Xiaopang.

    "Look at me, what's different today?" Fang Ru is like a girl who just cut her hair, and she can't wait for people around to find out that she has just cut half an inch of bangs.

    But it is obviously unrealistic to expect a snail that can't tell the difference between twenty-seven little snails to find itself changed.

    Xiaopang's head tilted slowly, and he couldn't see any changes in Xian Fangru.

    Fang Ru was a little aggrieved: "I'm a lot older than you, can't you tell?" He felt aggrieved as if he had punched the cotton. He originally wanted to show off. As a result, the other party didn't accept the move at all.

    Xiaopang still didn't understand why Fang Ru came here to say this, seeing that the snail boy seemed to be hungry again, he replied a little perfunctorily: "Okay, I understand." Fang Ru was

    generalized ! What kind of scumbag quotes is this!

    Xiaopang went to feed the snail, and Fang Ru went up to him unsatisfied.

    "My shell is bigger than yours, and the space in the shell must be bigger than yours!" Fang Ru was a little embarrassed, and today he had to show off in front of the only snail who could understand him!

    Fatty denied: "Impossible, the space in your snail shell appeared later than mine, and the space in my snail shell has grown larger in the past few days, so it must be mine."

    "I think mine is bigger. Now I can definitely hold more than 30 pumpkins, but you can only hold more than 20 pumpkins." Fang Ru used data to prove the correctness of his remarks.

    "I can hold more than 30 pumpkins now!" Although Xiaopang retorted, he actually didn't have a clear concept of more than 30 pumpkins. In his eyes, except for one, two and three, there are many others, just like the snail brothers in his family, they are a group of brothers in his eyes, and the group of sparrows is more or less in his eyes. The eyes are the same as the group of snails.