62

Fang Ru picked out the cotton seeds from the cotton and put them aside, and then put the big cotton aside for later use.

    Then take out a stick about one foot long, and put a big fruit on one end, so that it has a little weight.

    Tear the cotton into flakes and wind them on the stick. Hold the stick in one hand and twist the cotton with the other hand. After turning the stick, the cotton gradually turns into cotton thread and winds on the stick.

    Seeing the shape of a long cotton thread, Fang Ru has a little more confidence in the next thing to do, but his craftsmanship is still a bit unsatisfactory, and the cotton thread is still a bit rough.

    But Fang Ru's requirements are not high, he just wants this cotton thread to pass through the needle holes of his needles.

    At the beginning, Fang Ru was a little stumbling, but from the second piece of cotton, his craftsmanship became much more proficient, more and more cotton threads were formed, and the shape was much more beautiful than at the beginning.

    After winding several times, Fang Ru also stopped. The cotton thread is enough to sew the cushions, among other things.

    Fang Ru really doesn't have much experience in sewing clothes. He only knows one sewing method, which he learned from his mother when he used to mend clothes.

    There is a needle and a thread. Fang Ru pulled a piece of cotton thread and threaded it into the pinhole. The pinhole was a little small, so Fang Ru made the pinhole a little bigger. Still tired.

    After adjusting the pinhole to a suitable size, the thread was threaded in, a knot was tied at the end of the thread, and set aside.

    Immediately afterwards, he began to cut the long-footed cloth to a suitable size. This size is determined by the size of the snails. Each sheet is about two meters long. Due to the limitation of the long-footed cloth, only two sheets can be cut. Stitch them together to make a square two meters long and wide.

    Then sew up the four sides of the quadrilateral long-foot cloth, leaving only an opening for stuffing cotton.

    Then turn the whole cover over, start filling the cotton evenly inside, and finally sew up the gap.

    Such a large mat, if left untreated, the cotton would run around and eventually huddle together. Fang Ru sewed the cotton-stuffed mat into a nine-square grid to fix the cotton in the specified space.

    In this way, the cotton inside will not run around. The whole mat is completed, although the stitches are a little crooked and unsightly, but at least it is a success.

    Fang Ru put the completed mat on the floor, retracted the abdomen and legs into the shell, and the whole snail lay sideways on the mat, and the feeling of rolling up was still very good.

    In addition, it may be possible to sew a cotton quilt to use, but Fang Ru does not know how to make cotton quilts, at most he sews cotton onto the cloth.

    The amount of cotton he picked is enough for their large group of snails, but it takes a bit of time to sew. It would be great if their lightning snails could have long hands! At least I can help with some manual work.

    But, unfortunately, these snail cubs don't know anything except for a few skills that have already opened up space storage, and most of them are not even differentiated.

    Fang Ru's sewing movement became faster and faster, and at the back, even the stitches became fine and smooth.

    He never imagined that one day he would be able to practice such a skill, but it is a pity that it is useless to practice. If he really returns to the earth, his craftsmanship will be useless at all. After all, there is a sewing machine there, so where is his Useful.