70

Fang Ru immediately injected a little energy into the Xuetuanhua in his hand, and then opened his palm.

    Xuetuanhua closed her eyes at this time, and the whole body became white again.

    After absorbing the energy given by Fang Ru, the body that was originally as round as a snow ball instantly spread out like a cake, as if to expand the contact area between his body and Fang Ru, as if he could absorb more energy in this way , Fang Ru did feel that the other party was absorbing some of his energy, but not too much, within his acceptable range.

    At this moment, the rounded edge of the snow ball flower that was originally like a cake began to grow a circle of strips, and the strips stretched outwards, and the final shape was a bit like a blooming chrysanthemum. No wonder this creature is called a snow ball flower, it turns out that it will really take the shape of a flower in the end.

    The opened 'petals' were clinging to Fang Ru's hand, and the icy cold feeling became stronger. At this moment, Fang Ru felt a burst of white smoke rising in front of his eyes, covering the surrounding scenery .

    A snow scene is still a snow scene, but the environment has completely changed.

    It was completely different from the wilderness he was in before. There was a jungle in front of him. Almost all the leaves on the trees had fallen off, leaving only bare tree trunks with some white snow piled up on them.

    A chicken-like creature was pacing in the snow, as if looking for some food. They are all white, as if blending into the snow scene, only the bright red combs show their existence.

    A white chicken saw something, quickly plunged its head into the snow, and then remained motionless.

    Fang Ru's attention was not on the white chicken all the time, but after looking at it for a while without concentrating, he turned to look into the distance.

    From a distance, I saw a pillar going straight into the sky, and the top part was covered by clouds. This is what attracted Fang Ru's attention the most.

    After a closer look, what kind of pillar is this? It is clearly a towering giant tree, and there are some green branches and leaves around the pillar, but part of it is covered by heavy snow, and part of the body is hidden.

    "What a tall tree." Fang Ru sighed with emotion at the supernatural workmanship of nature. At this moment, a group of small black spots flew up on the big tree. He guessed it should be a group of birds.

    "Gu——"

    Fang Ru's attention was once again attracted by the white chicken. At this time, the white chicken had pulled out its head and held a centipede-like bug in its mouth. Fighting rooster.

    Before Fang Ru had time to see the next development, there was another burst of white mist in front of his eyes, and the white chicken and the huge tree disappeared in an instant.

    After the thick fog cleared, Fang Ru left the previous scene and returned to reality.

    At the same time, Xuetuanhua, which had turned into a chrysanthemum, retracted its claws, and its flat body became plump again, turning into a small ball.

    It opened its eyes wide and blinked, and floated into the air again. With eyes closed, he merged into the snow scene.

    Seeing Fang Ru's reaction, the little snails and Xueban all came over.

    Xueban said: "How do you feel, what did you see?"

    Fang Ru thought about the previous scene: "I saw a big tree and a chicken with white feathers, can't you see it? "