105

Since there is an abyss leading to this world on the earth, if we reason backwards, wouldn’t the abyss of this world also lead to the earth?

    Fang Ru tentatively asked: "You know I'm not from this world, right? Since you didn't really want to drag me into this world, can you still send me back?

    " Confucianism is not the one who explains so much.

    Fang Ru saw that Yuan didn't talk to him anymore, "Brother Cat, tell me, I'm in a hurry, maybe my dad will wait for me to go back." Yuan: "..." "If you let me go

    back

    , How about just giving me a ride?"

    The answer Fang Ru got was the back of his head.

    Seeing that he was indifferent, Fang Ru had no choice but to lure him: "Just help me? If you promise, I will grill you more fish?"

    Yuan nostrils snorted. This kind of snail is really stupid. Grilled fish, everyone knows that is more cost-effective.

    Fang Ru used his trump card, holding Yuan's body in both hands, and his whole face was covered up: "Brother Mao, just say something, I really want to go home and have a look, if you don't answer me, I will But I don’t stop.” Now he can also take human form, and he can be fooled when he returns to Earth and sees humans. Although he has white hair, at most it will only be thought to be dyed hair.

    Yuan put his paws on Fang Ru's face and kept rubbing against his face, then said "I can't do anything about you", impatiently said: "You are such an annoying snail." Having been together for many years,

    Fang Ru can also understand Yuan Ru a little bit. Although Yuan looks very cold every time, as long as he coaxes him, he will 100% accommodate his thoughts, guessing that the questions he wants to know will probably be answered, Fang Ru showed a big smile .

    "The world is indeed connected. If you want to go to another world from here, you can go there."

    Fang Ru's heart suddenly became hot, and he didn't wait for him to say anything. Yuan interrupted his dream with a word.

    "My power can't take you back. Even if my power is strong enough to bring you back to the original place, you can't stay long without the body of that world." Fang Ru subconsciously ignored the previous words and asked

    : "Can't stay long? Exactly how long can I stay?"

    "Thirty or forty days."

    More than a month is fine! Fang Ru looked at Yuan with eager eyes. In more than a month, if he knows how to use teleportation, he should be able to return to land, and then he can also find his country and city, and maybe he can See his father and tell them the news that he is still alive.

    Stared at by the fiery eyes, Yuan knew that he didn't listen to what he said before, and raised a paw to Fang Ru's face: "Don't look at me like that, I said my strength can't pass."

     Fang  Ru It was only then that Yuan remembered what Yuan said just now that he did not have the power to connect the two worlds, so he was inevitably a little disappointed, but he still caught the loophole in his language: "Since you know you can pass, you must also know the way to pass, right? Do you think we need to do something to go to the earth." 

   Yuan first looked at Fang Ru, and then said: "Unless I become stronger, you will never go back." Of course he would not tell Fang Ru, Other Patronuses might bring him back to Earth. But this is equivalent to giving up one's own people to other guardian beasts.