38

Fang Ru didn't have a clock, so he couldn't calculate the time accurately. He could only calculate the approximate time according to the angle of the sun.

    From time to time, he would open the soaked coconut shell to check the air bubbles inside. After soaking for a period of time, the appearance of the normal air bubbles seemed to have partially melted. Fang Ru poked it with his hand, and it felt a little aging, and it was not as elastic as before.

    He opened another coconut shell.

    It contains one bubble with adhesive and two bubbles with no adhesive.

    Fang Ru stretched out his hand to poke the adhesive-coated bubble, and it still felt hard to the touch, and there didn't seem to be any signs of damage, but the two bubbles next to it seemed to have lost a little elasticity.

    Here perhaps a comparison can be made between the elastic skin of a young girl and the wrinkled skin of an old woman.

    He put the lid back on again and came back to check on the situation later.

    Fang Ru blew two bubbles that could accommodate him, put one in the space with adhesive, and waited for it to dry naturally. He planned to get into the other bubble to experience it for himself.

    He hasn't tried the feeling of being inside a bubble yet, although the snails have all been inside and said that there is no problem, he still has to practice it himself.

    Fang Ru didn't act rashly, but tied the bubble with a rope first.

    The last time the little snails flew away was the best lesson. In order not to let themselves be blown away by the wind, it is still prudent.

    There are a few more things that need to be tested for this bubble.

    For example, Xiaopang can stop two bubbles, which means that the bubbles should not be able to carry the snail Xiaopang.

    But when Xiaopang teleports into the bubble, he will be taken to levitate again.

    These two points are very contradictory. Can the bubble fly with Xiaopang, or can Xiaopang suppress the bubble?

    Fang Ru was able to pick up the bubbles without being carried away by the bubbles. Judging from these two points, it is enough to prove that only in the bubbles can there be a magical levitation.

    After binding the bubble, Fang Ru teleported into the bubble.

    The air in the bubble was quite normal, at least he didn't find it difficult or uncomfortable to breathe.

    But he didn't know if the oxygen inside would be exhausted, so he decided to stay inside for a while, so that he could know the safety of the bubble more accurately.

    Fang Ru stayed in the air bubble for nearly an hour, and his body didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The space inside seemed to have some channel to communicate with the airflow from other places, so that the air inside could be kept fresh at all times. This situation is completely independent of the size of the space in the bubble.

    Fang Ru looked down, and the snail cubs surrounded him one by one when they saw that he hadn't come out of the bubble for a long time.

    Fang Ru looked down, and saw white balls of white flowers waiting for him below.

    He stared at the group of snails, and teleported out the bubbles somewhat helplessly.

    Anyway, at this time, he was sure that he would not have difficulty breathing due to the oxygen problem in the bubble, so he decided to take a rest first.