78

After Fang Ru bathed the black cat and placed him on the cat bed in the living room, he went to do other things.

    The little snails gathered around Yuan one after another, asking him to tell about his experience of taking a bath.

    Fang Ru brought Yuan's bath water outside, and a peacock blue baobab tree was planted next to the wooden house. He poured the bath water under the tree, and then cleaned up the air bubbles.

    Next, Fang Ru went to check the vegetables he had grown before.

    Most of the fruits and vegetables stored before the heavy snowfall have been eaten. If the supply is not available in the future, they may face the dilemma of not being able to eat vegetables and fruits. Therefore, he had to turn his attention to the vegetables grown in the air bubbles .

    Due to the low temperature, the growth of plants is very slow. Although the temperature in the air bubble is several times higher than that outside, it can only be maintained at the point of barely growing. Although most of the plants have strong vitality, they want to With such a slow growth rate, I am afraid that it will be difficult for them to survive this winter relying on the vegetables grown.

    Although they had stored some dried fruit before, it was not a solution after all. If they wanted the plants to grow faster, they still had to find a way to adjust the temperature in the air bubbles.

    Fang Ru focused on the red gemstone.

    Ruby can emit heat, what kind of effect is placed in the air bubbles of growing plants. After having an idea, he started to do some experiments.

    After entering the bubble, four stone slabs were placed on the four positions of the bubble, and rubies were placed on the stone slabs.

    Immediately afterwards, he entered another bubble, and placed a coconut shell in several positions of the bubble. The coconut shell was filled with water, and a ruby ​​was placed on each of them. Water mist began to emerge from the water, and the water temperature was rising.

    Then he went to the third bubble, and this time, he buried some rubies directly in the unplanted space in the middle of the plants.

    These three methods are all experiments, and he can't guess which method is more effective in solving the temperature problem in the bubble for the time being, so he can only confirm it by doing experiments.

    It is impossible for Fang Ru to put something like a charcoal basin in the bubble, not to mention wasting his energy, and it is very troublesome, but it is more convenient to use rubies to raise the indoor temperature.

    It's a pity that he doesn't have a thermometer, so he can't measure the specific effect of the temperature.

    Until tomorrow, he will personally enter the bubble to measure the temperature effect inside the bubble with his own perception.

    After putting away the rubies, the sky was about to darken, Fang Ru packed up his things and went back to the wooden house.

    On the second day, after Fang Ru woke up the little snails, he got up and started preparing food for breakfast.

    Xiao San opened his eyes and looked out the window, and saw that the sky outside seemed to be a little dark, he moved his tentacles and said, "Second brother, why did you get up so early today?"

    Fang Ru was busy in the kitchen, and didn't pay much attention to what he was saying something.

    But Xiaopang heard him, looked out of the window and said, "Today is about the same time as usual, why do you think you got up early today?"