133

When he woke up the next day, the person in Fang Ru's arms turned into a black kitten again.

    Yuan shook his furry head, moved to Fang Ru's lips and licked a few mouthfuls.

    There were some barbs on his tongue, Fang Ru woke up under such stimulation, touched the corner of his moist lips, and murmured: "I haven't rinsed my mouth yet."

    Yuan was not satisfied with this, What do you mean by not rinsing your mouth? This abyss lord's mouth never stinks.

    Fang Ru saw the small temper under the cat's face, and explained helplessly, "I'm talking about me, I didn't rinse my mouth."

    Yuan was quite satisfied with this answer, and said generously, "I don't dislike your bad breath."

    Fang Ru: "..." You are so immodest.

    Fang Ru crawled out of bed, he has more important things to do today.

    After Fang Ru got up, the others also got up one after another.

    After Fang Ru finished washing, he prepared breakfast for everyone. Seeing everyone taking their seats one after another, he said lightly, "Eat more, I guess I won't be able to eat anything else today after this meal.

    " Everyone looked at the food on the table, and they were very appetizing at first, but when they heard the words, they immediately remembered the stench rising to the sky outside, and the food in the bowls suddenly tasted bad.     "I'm talking about you, can't we wait until we finish eating to bring up this matter first? Oh, I don't have any appetite now." The sparrow looked sad, as if someone had been robbed of two days' rations.     The corner of Fang Ru's mouth twitched, and he complained about the drama in his heart.     Although everyone's appetite was affected by the smell outside, but thinking that they might not be able to eat other things today, they all ate more than before.     After breakfast, they didn't go out immediately, but waited for their overfed stomachs to digest a little before going out again.

    Fang Ru intends to go to Liyuan, with the help of the aborigines, it can prevent them from being regarded as liars by the locals. He wants to spread the deeds of the guardian beast.

    Marine iguanas cool down extremely quickly after a night, so they get up early.

    Under the rising sun, they descended in groups from several stone pillars and climbed towards the reef by the sea.

    Groups of marine iguanas passed by them. Large lizards of this size gathered together, and the scene was a bit spectacular for a while.

    Fang Ru had a déjà vu feeling of watching a group of crocodiles come ashore.

    At this time, they were all hiding in the air bubbles, and they didn't need to be led by the breathing red leaves.

    Fatty looked at the almost identical marine iguanas below, and expressed his soulful doubts: "There are so many marine iguanas, which one is Liyuan?" This is a good question, and

    Fang Ru also wants to know!

    The marine iguanas moved to the beach one by one, and Fang Ru looked at them with a dazed expression.

    Snow Banner stared at the marine iguanas without turning his eyes.

    After the number of marine iguanas dwindled, Xueban finally said, "The lizard is there." He pointed in a direction, where there were several lizards that were a circle larger than the average marine iguana .

    "Among those marine iguanas, the largest one is Liyuan." Others couldn't see it, but Xueban, who had the best eyesight, could recognize him.

    Fang Ru said to Hongye: "Let's go there. I also want Liyuan to introduce our identities and our reason for coming."

Farming, Meowing, and Raising Cubsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें