56

The baobab tree has strong adaptability to the new environment and is very good at 'drinking water'. In the water that Fang Ru constantly waters, it grows extremely fast. Although it is not as fast as the naked eye can see, it can be seen later Found clues.

    Speaking of it, the sparrow was the first to notice the strangeness. He jumped around a baobab tree a few times, and Fang Ru said, "I think the tree you planted has become taller and bigger."

    Fang Ru hadn't noticed it at first. After hearing what the sparrow said, he turned his attention to the peacock blue baobab tree, only to realize that the tree that was planted today had grown at least 30 centimeters in just a few hours.

    Fang Ru remembered the plants that grew taller quickly after absorbing the rain, and explained: "It should be the racial characteristics of the peacock blue baobab tree." When it rained before, he also saw the growth of the saplings.

    Xueban disagreed with his statement: "No, this kind of house tree would not grow so fast, even if it absorbs water. Although it can indeed grow taller quickly after absorbing water, it is definitely not suitable for growing taller. So fast."

    It was Hongye, who pulled out the heel from the soil, and explained his guess: "It should be a problem with the water. The water here is very special. I feel better drinking it than eating the beast." At the end, I shook the leaves comfortably.

    This was a bit unexpected. Fang Ru looked at the yellowish water and thought that it was groundwater. Although it was turbid, there should be no microorganisms and germs on it, so he took some up and took a sip.

    There was still some muddy smell in the water, but it was still drinkable. Fang Ru felt a little comfortable after drinking it, and the energy storage was more.

    Xueban also came to try it, he smacked the bird's beak, and suddenly became a little excited: "I think this water has a little energy in it, which is very similar to the water in the pool I've seen before, but it contains There is very little energy, not as much energy as the water in the pool I drank." He still feels a bit regretful now, but he couldn't find the pool he had seen before.

    "Since there is energy in the water, it should be able to accelerate the growth of plants, but the situation here is completely opposite. Why is this happening? With such a water source at the bottom, shouldn't the grass and trees flourish on the wasteland? It is not so desolate. It should." Fang Ru thought for a while, but felt strange.

    But he just struggled for a moment, and quickly put aside these strange places. Turning this wasteland into a habitable place is his top priority. With such a spring, Fang Ru has confidence in planting plants.

    He found a few short black sword leaves, tied the sword leaves with a wooden stick, and dug the soil with such a tool. Before planting the land, he still had to loosen the soil first, and then deal with the weeds on the ground. .

    Seeing that winter is coming soon, I am afraid that it is not suitable for sowing at this time, otherwise the seedlings will die when the winter snow is covered.

    Hongye pointed to her own bubble tied to the side, and said: "You can plant some seeds in the bubble."

    Fang Ru suddenly became enlightened, and he did not hesitate to praise himself: "Hongye, you are really the smartest I have ever seen tree!" Although he had seen wise trees that he could count on the fingers of one hand.

    Aren't these bubbles the best greenhouses? Although the outside temperature cannot be completely isolated, the temperature inside the bubble is indeed much higher than that outside the bubble, which is also suitable for plants to survive.