96

Fang Ru's family, who were busy planting, also felt the strong vibration of the ground.

    Because several earthquakes did not cause too much damage, Fang Ru was still thinking at this time that the earthquakes on this island were too frequent.

    The sparrow was standing on the treetop next to the field, and excitedly cried out because of the earthquake: "It is the abyss lord who has appeared, and he must have heard what we said last night." What the sparrow said made the little snails happy

    . It was broken, and he waved the hoe in his hand.

    Although the sparrow always said that the earthquake had something to do with the abyss lord, Fang Ru always didn't take it seriously.

    If the abyss lord could really hear what they said, it would be too boring, and he still had the leisure to listen to a group of snails chattering. Even his fellow snails could not stand the chattering of a group of snails and sparrows.

    As the earthquake became stronger and stronger than in the past few earthquakes, Fang Ru was afraid of something unexpected, so he put aside the matter of the lord or not, and quickly let the little snails hide in the air bubbles, so as not to What is the danger next.

    The sparrow was still flapping its wings excitedly, Fang Ru reached out and grabbed the sparrow, and hid in the air bubble together.

    The earthquake was stronger than ever. Fortunately, their house made of diamond wood is strong enough and has not been affected too much.

    The ground shaking lasted for more than five minutes before it stopped.

    "Where is the lord?" Seeing that there was no movement, Xiaosan asked cautiously.

    The sparrow turned its head left and right in Fang Ru's hands, but saw nothing.

    "It's time to come out. Don't go back to the house for the time being, so as not to cause a second earthquake." Fang Ru guided the little snails out of the bubble. He didn't know if the lord appeared or not, he only knew that the earthquake was over.

    The little snails came out of the bubbles one after another, and after waiting for a while, no second earthquake occurred, which made Fang Ru feel relieved.

    The little snails are still discussing when the lord will come out.

    Fang Ru tied the bubble containing twenty-seven to his body. Before the danger was over, it would be safer to keep twenty-seven by his side.

    After a while, just when Fang Ru thought that nothing would happen again, a large cloud quickly gathered above their heads, and the cloud became thicker and thicker, almost covering their heads.

    They were on the wasteland at this time, and the area of ​​the cloud cover they could see was more intuitive, and everything they could see was shrouded in the shadow of the cloud cover.

    The clouds seemed to be filled with heavy objects, and because of the weight they were pressed closer to the ground inch by inch, and Fang Ru suddenly had the illusion that the sky was about to collapse.

    This scene spread almost all over the entire island, even if the area where they lived was far away from the edge of the jungle, they could still hear the roars of beasts one after another.

    The restlessness mixed in the voice made Jiang Fang Ru feel irritable.

    "Is the sky going to fall? Will we be crushed to death?" The little snails were also infected by this atmosphere.