101

Fang Ru was lying on the furry back this time, and his mood was completely different. Before, he was only nervous and unable to see the loss of the earth, but now he was more at ease.

    He lay on Yuan's back, buried his face in Yuan's fur, and lay on the fur all over his body. He had a close contact with the whole body, and enjoyed the thrill of sucking a giant cat!

    This soft feeling made him unable to resist rubbing his face against the animal fur, and then he couldn't hold back, and rolled on Yuan's back, letting his whole body be covered in the fur.

    At this moment, the spring is warm and the flowers are blooming, and Fang Ru's body and mind are clamoring silently. He seems to have become the happiest cat sucker in the world!

    Yuan noticed that the snail on his back was moving a little bit, but after a little sensing, he found the snail rolling on the cat.

    It is a rare honor to be able to lie on one's own back, and the little snail should be so happy.

    Yuan's speed was very fast, and when Fang Ru lifted his face from the long hair, he saw the scene flying by around him.

    It takes at least half a month to travel with the bubble car, but it only takes more than an hour for Yuan.

    Regarding this aspect of speed, Fang Ru couldn't help admiring. Yuan is not only a cat, but also capable.

    Fang Ru climbed to Yuan's neck, where he could better see the scene below.

    Yuan's neck was a little sensitive, and Fang Ru's hanging there made him feel a little itchy. All of a sudden, the hairs all over his body exploded.

    Fang Ru did not realize that his attention had shifted to the ground, not far away was the wooden house where they lived.

    Seeing that the vegetables and plants growing around were not much different from those before he left, he guessed that he had not been away for a long time.

    The little snails in the field are watering, and the busy ones are not too worried. Fang Ru had the experience of going out for a few days before coming back. Although the little snails thought it was strange that Fang Ru, who could teleport now, did not come back that day, they would not worry about going out to look for him just because he disappeared for a day. .

    Xueban's eyesight has recovered fairly well recently, and he was also the first to spot a giant beast coming from a distance. Since he didn't know whether the comers were hostile, Xueban immediately flew outside the wooden house, facing the farmer who was farming. The little snails shouted: "Come back quickly, there is a giant beast coming outside."

    The place where they lived rarely even saw birds in the sky. At this time, there was an additional creature they didn't know, which immediately made Xue Ban, who was accustomed to an adventurous life, vigilant.

    The black shadow not far away was gradually approaching, and when the little snail moved its tentacles, it saw the abyss coming from the sky.

    When Xue Ban greeted the little snails to go in, Xiao Ba, who had always been dog-legged towards Yuan, immediately recognized the identity of the person who came, and pointed to the black shadow with some surprise: "Brother Cat is back.

    " After leaving for more than a month, Xiaoba still talked about it for a while. Although Yuan's body shape and appearance had undergone tremendous changes, Xiaoba still recognized him at a glance, and he was undoubtedly the number one fan.

    Xueban felt that it was impossible for her to die young. With this size and appearance, how could it look like their little black cat?

    "I also feel like Brother Cat, but why did Brother Cat grow so big?" Xiao San also agreed with Xiao Ba's opinion.