127

Keizhi reported the news he heard recently one by one: "More than a month ago, Guanghai Island began to spread the news of the appearance of the guardian beast."

    Shi Chuan looked up at him, with unclear meaning: "Do you think this news is accurate? How much?"

    Gui Zhi sorted out the clues, or said all his thoughts, "Guanghai Island happens to be near the east of Snowworm Island where the Divine Beast Island once appeared, according to the people stationed on the east side of Snowworm Island The news indicated that the people who were on the floating island at that time saw the projection of the mythical beast appearing in the sky, so I thought, the reason why the mythical beast island has never appeared is because the mythical beast island itself is considered a floating island? "

    Shi Chuan quietly listened to his explanation.

    Seeing that the big witch didn't interrupt him, Guizhi continued: "What the Northern Continent did is most likely to be afraid of the guardian beast of our southern archipelago." Shi Chuan was not sure whether the guardian beast

    really appeared, after all, it was largely It might just be some rumors, and there are many false rumors in history, "It would be a good thing if the harassment from the North Continent can be restrained by this matter." Guizhi hesitated for a while and said: "More than that,

    Guangxi A book about guardian spirit beasts appeared on the island, and many copies of this book were sold, and almost half of the people on Guanghai Island had a copy." "

    What kind of book?" Shi Chuan was calculating the weather. , looking at Guizhi.

    Gui Zhi took out a book from the bag hanging with him, "The content of this story is said to be the truth described by the beast himself. He told the truth to his believers and asked his believers to spread his ideas. That's how This book was born."

    When he heard words like 'Guardian Beast' and 'Truth', Shi Chuan's face changed slightly.

    The scourge left by their ancestors thousands of years ago made the masters of the witch tree handed down from generation to generation terrified. As the owner of this generation of witch tree and also a person who knew the truth, he was terrified that things might be exposed.

    However, he didn't believe that this was really the return of the beast, so he regained his composure after the sudden panic.

    If this is not a real beast, the spread of this matter will also be detrimental to the big witches of their witch tree.

    The great witches have always claimed to be the closest people to the guardian beast, but at this time they were told that someone was spreading the idea of ​​the guardian beast, but the disseminator was not the great witch of the witch tree.

    If this matter is widely spread, people will subconsciously exclude the big witches from the ranks of "the closest people to guardian beasts", but there is not no solution.

    Ten Chuan took the book and said, "Can you find the person who wrote this book?" As long as you find the author of this book and give him the title of witch tree great witch, all these problems can be solved easily. 

   Shi Chuan turned the pages of the book, and on the first page of the book was a portrait of an abyss beast. Seeing this portrait, the applicant of Shichuan felt a little real.

     Ten Chuan stared at the picture seriously, almost ignoring what Keizhisho said to him: "The man has been away from Hirokai Island for a while, but there are only a few directions he can go in. I will send people to investigate around. How to do it?"